Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Forget Me Not" OC's needed for newest fimficton

Emerald Heart

(Can you send me a link to Rain Dancer's charecter sheet? I need to put the link up on there. And the mane cast is filled, I believe.)

Could you help me? I can't find out how to make one, any one know how to/where to go? Thx :P

Also, I have seen one before, I just really need to figure out how to make it!

(Can you send me a link to Rain Dancer's charecter sheet? I need to put the link up on there. And the mane cast is filled, I believe.)

Never mind my last post, here it is ---> http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rain-dancer-r4306

Hope it's to your liking! I tried my best at it, hope it worked out :P

Also, is this a story or animated?

Could you help me? I can't find out how to make one, any one know how to/where to go? Thx :P

Also, I have seen one before, I just really need to figure out how to make it!

Never mind my last post, here it is ---> http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rain-dancer-r4306

Hope it's to your liking! I tried my best at it, hope it worked out :P

Also, is this a story or animated?

Yes, that works. I will link it after I take a shower. This is a story on my fimfiction page. I don't know how to animate, so I'll just be writing this.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm Update date my bio A bit to fix her like looks and her  kinda things

I am Making her more Merpony like  since as you saw she's not the best at her job or flying~ She can hover but not like Fly Really well @ w @

I have an idea for the witch, but I don't feel like making a character in the character archives, so I'll put it here:

No one knows her name, but many refer to her as the "thought thief". She is a witch of Earth that grew up through a childhood of abuse and darkness. She decided to learn how to steal memories and implant them in her own head to overwrite her tragic past. When she perfected the art, she soon became a wanted criminal because she was stealing so many memories. The witch quickly fled through a portal she made to an alternate universe. She had no idea where it would take her, but she had to get away from those who were chasing her. The portal led her to Equestria, and after realizing that this place was full of happiness and love, she stole every memory. That is, except for the rulers of this new land, who were too powerful. She then led a small group of things that called themselves "Diamond Dogs" to steal the relics of the land, the Elements of Harmony, because in some of the stolen memories she learned that these possessed great power. Now, she could rest in knowing her tragic past has been far overcome by stolen memories of happiness, and knowing that  nothing could take them back.

Yep, I tried to make it a sort of 'tragic past' sort of thing. Hope you like it! Also, if you're not sure, just call the witch the Thought Thief.

I have an idea for the witch, but I don't feel like making a character in the character archives, so I'll put it here:

No one knows her name, but many refer to her as the "thought thief". She is a witch of Earth that grew up through a childhood of abuse and darkness. She decided to learn how to steal memories and implant them in her own head to overwrite her tragic past. When she perfected the art, she soon became a wanted criminal because she was stealing so many memories. The witch quickly fled through a portal she made to an alternate universe. She had no idea where it would take her, but she had to get away from those who were chasing her. The portal led her to Equestria, and after realizing that this place was full of happiness and love, she stole every memory. That is, except for the rulers of this new land, who were too powerful. She then led a small group of things that called themselves "Diamond Dogs" to steal the relics of the land, the Elements of Harmony, because in some of the stolen memories she learned that these possessed great power. Now, she could rest in knowing her tragic past has been far overcome by stolen memories of happiness, and knowing that  nothing could take them back.

Yep, I tried to make it a sort of 'tragic past' sort of thing. Hope you like it! Also, if you're not sure, just call the witch the Thought Thief.

Alright, she's accepted. Thank you very much, now I can get to writing the story. I'll post it here when I finish writing the chapters.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh okay. His name is Royroger. He has a sister, and they're both bar tenders at their mom's diner.v

for some reason Royroger's  charecter sheet link won't work anymore. If you still want him to be in this fimfic, you will have to give me a link so I know what he looks like.

Hey, if you really want you could use my OC Pixie Dust. I really don't have a lot written out for her, but that just means you can make her whatever. Shes pretty mischievous, so she could pull a nasty prank on one of the characters.

She's in my Signature 

Edited by Bronyette

Hey, if you really want you could use my OC Pixie Dust. I really don't have a lot written out for her, but that just means you can make her whatever. Shes pretty mischievous, so she could pull a nasty prank on one of the characters.

She's in my Signature 

Sure, she is in. But Pixie is going to be a reoccurring background character, alright? I like the idea of her character, and since it isn't fully developed I might not give her many speaking parts. But i will defenetley put her in the story.

Sure, she is in. But Pixie is going to be a reoccurring background character, alright? I like the idea of her character, and since it isn't fully developed I might not give her many speaking parts. But i will defenetley put her in the story.

She can be a reoccurring Character if you'd like. I'm going to flesh her out a bit more, but I haven't had a lot of time lately. 

She doesn't really mean harm with her pranks, she's like a corrupted element of laughter that takes it too far. x3

I finished the cover picture for tje fimfic. It took me about three weeks to complete the entore thing, so I am pretty relieved it is finally done. I'll post it later.

Alright, here it is. If you don't like the base I used or something looks off please tell me.

-And yes, I know Blue Moon's is completley wrong color-wize and I apologize for that-

post-11675-0-70618300-1379890449_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I finished the cover picture for tje fimfic. It took me about three weeks to complete the entore thing, so I am pretty relieved it is finally done. I'll post it later.

Alright, here it is. If you don't like the base I used or something looks off please tell me.

-And yes, I know Blue Moon's is completley wrong color-wize and I apologize for that-

Well, ignoring Blue Moon's incorrect colors, it looks pretty good, and I like it. My only criticism is that the lines are a bit rough, but that's about it. Great job with it! Look forward to seeing the fanfiction! :D

Well, ignoring Blue Moon's incorrect colors, it looks pretty good, and I like it. My only criticism is that the lines are a bit rough, but that's about it. Great job with it! Look forward to seeing the fanfiction! biggrin.png

Yeah, sorry about that. I did this on Paint.NET and the color choices were pretty limited. I could only do the closet that I could, I apologize.

• Brohoof 1

Can Light Streak be mentioned in the background as being a time pony? You don't have to, just asking.

I'll check out your OC, but as a user who does not know what the hay a time pony is, I would like that to be explained. please. Other than that I'll get back to you on the subject soon.

I'll check out your OC, but as a user who does not know what the hay a time pony is, I would like that to be explained. please. Other than that I'll get back to you on the subject soon.

A time pony is a pony that can travel through time and space to help anypony who needs help in the past, present or future. Edited by super2379

A time pony is a pony that can travel through time and space to help anypony who needs help in the past, present or future.

I will actually have to reject this one. Your OC, as the commented on your OC's character profile said- Is a Mary Sue. No peguses other than Rainbowdash could pull off a Sonic Rainboom, please edit your charecter profile and try again.

I will actually have to reject this one. Your OC, as the commented on your OC's character profile said- Is a Mary Sue. No peguses other than Rainbowdash could pull off a Sonic Rainboom, please edit your charecter profile and try again.

Alright, I fixed it. Sorry about that, I didn't know what drugs I was on when I made THAT profile. Whoa, Nelly. I really need to think for once. But as usual, it would cause that burning head smell. Hopefully it's fixed.

Edited by super2379

Alright, I fixed it. Sorry about that, I didn't know what drugs I was on when I made THAT profile. Whoa, Nelly. I really need to think for once. But as usual, it would cause that burning head smell. Hopefully it's fixed.

Do you have a good enough reason for Light Streak being an alicorn? I see no Mary Sues, which is good. But being an alicorn is defenetly godmodding. If you really want him to be in the fimfic, please pic one-

Unicorn, earth pony, or peguses.

Sorry I looked at the wrong one, that's my own mistake. Light Streak is accepted.

(Normal) light streak is accepted. Sorry about that blush.png

Light Streak became an alicorn because he would have died if he didn't. He was dying, and the only way to save himself was to change his form.

He doesn't have to be an alicorn, if he can be an alicorn, having him as a unicorn is fine.

You don't even have to use the reborn version.

Oh, and thanks for even including him in the first place. :)

Do you have a good enough reason for Light Streak being an alicorn? I see no Mary Sues, which is good. But being an alicorn is defenetly godmodding. If you really want him to be in the fimfic, please pic one-

Unicorn, earth pony, or peguses.Sorry I looked at the wrong one, that's my own mistake. Light Streak is accepted.

(Normal) light streak is accepted. Sorry about that img-1868997-1-blush.png

Chapter one is done and in the process of being edited. It will probably be up sometime this week. Thank you so much for helping me out on this project, and I hope you like it.

I submitted it, so the story will probably be posted by tomorrow. But if it is possible for you to read the chapters, here is a link:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/127067/forget-me-not

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well Roy lives in a two story building with his mom and sister. The first floor is their diner and the second floor is their living space. The diner is called Sunny Side Up in case you were wondering. His sister's name is Shirley Temple but she goes exclusively by Shirley, and is kind of tomboyish. Their mom's name is Sunnyside and she a kind hearted single mother. In case you wanted to plug them into the story for some reason.

I feel like you're rushing the story a little bit. Make sure to make scenes long enough to get a point across and keep it interesting :)