What would you do if you saw someone end(kill/murder) your favorite pony?

MLP Moth

55 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you saw someone kill your favorite pony?

• take matters into your own hands, they will not see daylight ever again
    • tell Celestia to banish them to the moon
    • cry and do nothing
    • cry and do option one
    • cry and do other (leave below)
    • forgive them

They wouldn't know who to kill. They'd be leaning towards killing Rainbow Dash, but Twilight Sparkle is still kinda big in their minds. If Daring decided to give them a ride to Bronycon if they chose Twilight Sparkle, they'd kill her. And I would forgive them.

I would tell Celestia to banish them to the moon for life, or at least let me watch them get executed. Even though I would be really upset to see them kill Applejack, I wouldn't want to get myself in as much trouble as them by killing them.

At least Applejack would be reunited with her parents again.  :(

Edited by Mars Brownie

• 4 years later...

Somepony killed Derpy?

1. Shoot drugged darts that make ponies sleep in the killer and EVERY SINGLE pony that he/she knows or is related to

2. Drag them in van to your basement

3. Tie them up

4. Fun

Note: Kill the killer last

5. Bake meat in muffins; ponies won't see the difference and is a tribute to Derpy

6. Block the basement for good; leave no evidence

7. Get an alibi against the coppers

The end

6 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I would say...but it may be just a tiny little bit too dark. :adorkable: Sooo I’ll just...keep it to myself.

Mate that's the whole reason why I replace all the torture I wanted to do with fun! I have a long list! Around 75% are non-lethal(make them ssssufffferrrr) and the rest is lethal and painful. Ever burned to death? Ever bleed to death slowly? Ever been un-skinned? You may never know...:blink:

maxresdefault.jpg        (Exclusive photo! And filler!)

If someone killed Twilight, lets just say there would be a lot of blood and bones... and then the murderer(s) would be killed!

A VERY torturous death awaits for anyone who tries to hurt my Twily!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Dust-Shot said:

Mate that's the whole reason why I replace all the torture I wanted to do with fun! I have a long list! Around 75% are non-lethal(make them ssssufffferrrr) and the rest is lethal and painful. Ever burned to death? Ever bleed to death slowly? Ever been un-skinned? You may never know...:blink:

Right...this has sparked a series of scarily dark thoughts in my mind...I’m scared :unamused:

• 2 years later...

Tartarus would be a fitting punishment for murder if the murderer is a child. :oh_golly:

Otherwise, I think redemption of some kind like, reformation into a better and kinder being using magic of Friendship would be the best option :glimmer:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

If I saw someone game end Silverstream or Hitch

Well first of all I wouldn't let that happen, but if it somehow mysteriously did........

My face would literally be the last thing the awful someone saw. 

Sorry that got aggressive lol.