Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw someone end(kill/murder) your favorite pony?

MLP Moth

54 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you saw someone kill your favorite pony?

• take matters into your own hands, they will not see daylight ever again
    • tell Celestia to banish them to the moon
    • cry and do nothing
    • cry and do option one
    • cry and do other (leave below)
    • forgive them

I would choose option one because, I'll be so enraged with anger that I wouldn't cry. The things I would do to the being that even harms Rarity or Luna. I will make them suffer....................a lot.

• Brohoof 1

If anyone were to ever kill or even dare harm Pinkie Pie in any way, shape, or form, I would lose my shit. 

I would hunt them down to the very corners of the Earth. 

And once I would have them at my mercy(which I will not give to them), I would brutally murder and torture them and laugh as they cry, suffer, and slowly die in their slow and hellish death. 

Lol jk

I'm not that evil.

I would probably just kill them in retaliation to what they had done. Probably stab them, because I usually have my large pocket knife on me.

So yeah, I would be pissed. I would lethally stab them and quickly rush back to the body of Pinkie Pie. I then would pick her up and hold her tight against my body, and cry....I would cry oceans...:(

I'd try to kill them, make them suffer, horribly beat, claw, gouge, torture and eviscerate them in a blind rage. It would only be after failing at this or them just barley managing to survive that I would drag them to the Princesses for sentencing (and/or execution).

Oh yeah hurt Scootaloo it is over for that Individual, my name would fully be realized that day and that person would know why i'm DaReaper, but if really happened gotta get cops involved cause even killing a killer makes me as bad

The problem I have with questions like these are that the characters are not real. You can't murder fictional characters. Therefore, I would do nothing.

A better question might be, what would you do if your favorite mane pony were taken out of the show, just arbitrarily killed off for no reason whatsoever. If that happened I would complain to the creator of the show, or at least as close to the create as I could get; the hub.

I'm surprised more people didn't vote 'Tell Celestia to banish them to the moon'.

Edited by Guest

1) They're fictional characters, so any killing would take place within the show.

2) I don't have a favorite because I love most of them equally, but Celestia is the one I worry about getting killed off, because she's the oldest, and people seem to have some instinctive urge to kill old things.

So, I would write lots of angry posts on web sites like this so everyone knows how I feel, and leave the fandom, never to return.

It would never happen, since Rarity is a kickflank martial artist, and would take out anyone who tried to kill her in seconds.

• Brohoof 1

They dar kill Luna...How is that possible....Gonna go grab my katana and im gonna find you....and I will kill you...then I will torture you before I kill you...DO YOU HEAR ME YOU BLOODY ANTI BRONY THAT WILL GO AS FAR AS KILL PRINCESS LUNA

I would probably give them a good beating to let them know that they just seriously screwed up. Then I'd use the transdimensional thing I am onto to eventually be able to go back in time to keep the pony away from him and then tell myself from the past to go back at the same time I did, and tell the past me there to do the same. I didn't even create a paradox there.

Or I'd Unleash the... CENTIPEDE

My reaction would probably be a little something like this.

Applejack would not go down without a fight even if the assailant succeeded would likely come out of it beaten and battered. Twilight and Luna know some very deadly spells so any strength or speed advantage an attacker could have might not even matter.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it would make sense to me. If they're fictional then why the hell are they in our world? Second I would think I would be hallucinating so I wouldn't do anything honestly.

Edited by Ember The Dragoness