Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED FOR NOW] Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

@

Count me out from getting stolen from... Sunset isn't known for having many possessions in the first place. Still, i think they should meet at some point.

• Brohoof 1

Well I see this is still open (I think?) and and I do a bit of roleplaying... It'd be my first pony related roleplay, but any chance of me joining in? Not sure what character I'll use yet.

There's a chance if you can present some sort of character that goes with the rules in the OP of this thread. :x

I wanted to use my OC Acid Hazmat if its not too late to sign up.

This just seems like an interesting RP and I've only been a part of one other sol rp that died out pretty quickly.

• Brohoof 1

So, anyone's character carrying something that would look interesting to a thief? Symphony isn't going to wait about idle! :P

If you're still looking for options to potentially try and steal, Sabel carries a bunch of silver bracelets with her (she doesn't wear them when she's flying a lot).  Though if she finds any of them missing she's probably going to flip out and start breaking things  :blink:

And as much fun as I'm having getting to play Sabel for the first time, I REALLY need to get to bed.  8 am classes this semester (those should really be illegal) but I'll be back & posting regularly now that I'm more adapted to my schedule.

@

Felt I should tag ya here since Sabel's with Percy atm xD

• Brohoof 1

@

Why must you start this at 3am? I'll definitely play using Glacier Shard (link in my Sig)

Edited by Sir. Loin
  • Brohoof 1

Aaaand, a character. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/october-days-r4343

Might as well use my namesake (mane?) OC... Not sure how the whole dark magic thing'll work out, but It'd be easy for me to altogether avoid it. And not sure how the interest in monsters thing could work in a big city like Manehattan, but I'm sure it's got something. Changelings will be around at least.

• Brohoof 1

@PelateOvercast

Apologies! I nodded off for the night, it was pretty late for me. Typing up a response right now.

(How dost thou use this magical @Mention thingy? Might be that I'm on my ipad right now.)

Edited by October Days