Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Roulette's Requests

RussianRoulette

Hello, all!

I will be taking requests for pony sketches. All will be traditional, as I don't have the materials to do digital at the moment. I will post some of my art when I get home, and I'm off the phone!

For now, Feel free to sign up! I will be doing ten at a time. If the waiting list is full, please refrain from posting.

Examples of my art:

**Examples 2 and 3 are not recent, I hope to have some recent art soon.**

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Edited by RussianRoulette

Those sketches are really good,would you mind doing one of my zebra filly? I would be extremely appreciative, and will probably tell my friends about you! I think this thread has potential. Anyways,here is a picture:

post-19496-0-39161800-1378523515_thumb.png

If it isn't a problem, you could have a go at this OC.

Since it's kind of hard to see, her cutie mark is a rather large group of ice crystals growing out of each other, if you want to get that into detail.

Also, I don't recommend opening the file to full resolution. It's the high-res crazy one  :derp:

@

Hey! This is for you! I went backwards and did him first, whoopsie! I hope you like!

(OMG ANOTHER WRIMO <3 )

da2c48d3-7996-46eb-a417-a81f21ea894b_zps

@@Dusknight Haze

Your picture isn't showing up for me :C

@

Thank you so very much!!! I will be doing yours next! I went by the order I saved them in my folder ^^'

Edited by RussianRoulette

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry.Here are three reference pictures.
This one has everything you need, such a clear view of the cutie mark, but the mane and tail are different than how they are in this picture.

img-1792044-1-Bari_prototype.png

These reference pictures have what is the general idea for his mane and tail.

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.pngimg-1825674-2-post-18085-0-19878100-1378

The pose can be whatever fits, I suppose. You can read his page to get a good idea if need be.

Edited by Bari

If you've got the time, I'd appreciate one of my OC. I've got a link to the page in my signature, with a pretty good picture of him. I'll add a pony creator image below as well.
post-14713-0-13783800-1369269906_thumb.png
If you don't have time to complete my request, don't worry. I have no urgent need of more art, I just appreciate to see it done well in different styles.
Cheers!

Hi, I was wondering if you would try at my OC :3 Her name is Inclement Blitz. I don't really know how to do attachments and stuff yet so her are the links. If you do draw here, thanks :D if not, no prob bob~

Here's a reference picture for her colors and hair style and stuff:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/180/c/c/inclement_blitz_by_atillathewolfe-d6b8lzf.png

And this is her new cutie mark, plus her eye color and eyelash style :3

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/205/2/1/my_oc_s_eye_and_new_cutie_mark__3_by_atillathewolfe-d6eykyx.png

Edited by Inclement Blitz

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN! I swear I posted this already, whoops. My scanner did the whole 'I'm broke lol, there's 100 bucks out of your pocket again' thing once more, so I will hopefully be posting them this weekish. All sketches are done, though! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hey if you're still doing requests I have one

I need a pic of my oc steel link in sig and dashiehearts ice moonbeam but I don't have a pic of hers so you would have to find it I'm the database...

Is this still open? If so, I'd like to make a request. However, as I do not want to be a bother, I will wait to see if you respond (seems dead to me. :-p)