Last game you played is your life story

BlueVeil

Lost Odyssey.

I am an immortal who has had many experiences both beautiful and painful. Hellz. Yes.

Speaking of, I should get back to that. I'm almost through disc 2 from what my friend has told me. Lovin' the game.

Incredipede?!

Probably the worst possible option. If you don't know what Incredipede is, here's a video:

(warning: possible strong language)

I guess being able to grow limbs and muscles whenever I wish might be handy at times; but having to navigate levels like in the video in order to save my lost sisters would be really tough. I also think this game has a bad ending... not sure though.

Pokémon Soul Silver

I'm an aspiring young trainer who strives to be the best trainer I can be, and with my team of Pokémon I travel across the lands searching for and wide for all my badges!

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

My life story is Cookie Clicker. I'm a cookie who constantly gets clicked, with no mercy whatsoever.

Okay then.Seems legit, right? .-.

Are you sure your life story isn't becoming a billionaire through your enormously successful cookie pitch? Pioneering time travel to suit your cookie-harvesting needs and gaining great knowledge of portal technology? I'd go for that any day... minus the Grandmapocalypse. :3

• Brohoof 3

Skyrim.

I'm a nord who is taken to prison for crossing some sort of border only to find out that I can defeat giant reptiles by just merely using my voice.

Sounds about right.

• Brohoof 3

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I'm a random interchangeable flotsam that has inexplicably become the mayor of a town. My life consists of pulling weeds, paleontology, things, stuff, and pawning random crap to pay my mortgage.

Meh.

62G8mVr.gif
Sig by the one and only Doc Volt! Gone but not forgotten! Guess who's back!!! Luna damn it!
Your PMs are not safe! Trust no one!

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

I am a girl once human been transformed into the Qween of Blades. I have powerful Psionic powers and am able to command massive Zerg armies to do battle with the Protoss and Terran forces. 

Sounds cool right? :D

Edited by NightOwl

pone_3.jpg

Signature by me avatar by Azura.

Skyrim.

I'm a nord who is taken to prison for crossing some sort of border only to find out that I can defeat giant reptiles by just merely using my voice.

Sounds about right.

He does not need, a microphone. His voice is ****in' POOWERFUUUUULLL

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It just seemed to fit so perfectly. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Fuck yeah, I'm the president of the United States of America whose world gets attacked by an alien force and I get sent into a Matrix type world so I can be broken by the alien overlord. I get super powers and awesome guns and music too, oh and I lift.

Yup, Saints Row IV.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear Celestia no!

The last game I played was cookie clicker...

There's one way out of this.

*Points gun to head*

Goodbye cruel world

• Brohoof 1

img-2523742-6-ezimba11272886329200.jpg

"Live and die by the blade." - Talon, The Blade's Shadow (League Of Legends)

Temporary signature by DokiLoki (I hope I spelled that right)

Highway rider...

I'm a daredevil who decides it is a fantastic idea to ride at several hundred miles an hour and drive really close to cars. I nearly break every bone in my body, and go bankrupt from the hospital expenses. I have a great life! :D

Kaizo Mario World is the story of my life?... You know what, I guess it does make sense in a metaphorical way. Life is challenging, the easiest way is never the right way and hard effort might not always reward you with desirable results (kaizo traps). However, you get a very rewarding feeling when you finally manage to achieve these difficult tasks and diligently push on to the next challenge.

Edited by Celtore

Banjo and Tooie:

I am an adventurous bear, who constantly carry's an egg spitting bird in his backpack. I search out for golden puzzle pieces so that I may advance trough multiple strange realms. I can swing my backpack as though it were a flail, take naps in my backpack when I'm injured, stuff dinosaurs in my backpack, and travel under boiling hot water in my backpack. Yeah, my backpack is amazing. B)

Dark Souls

Im a undead that was sent to an asylum and then escapes and arrive at firlink shrin. I'm then told I could ring the Bells of Awakening then I head to Blighttown after ringing th curch bells and die there cause of poision AND DAMN ANNOYING MOSQUITOES. I then head back to Firelink shrine and continue on to Sens.

Short Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi2LAOVPv6I

• Brohoof 2

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

Ninja Gaiden 2

I'm a ninja who runs around a futuristic Japan disembering other ninjas. That actually sounds really badass, brutal difficulty not withstanding

Shining Force 2. i'm some guy who happens to be the chosen one, i get 2 mystical jewels fused to my neck while leading an army of dwarves, elves, phoenixes, humans, and half-human hybrids to defeat the dark king Zeon and save the world from disaster. oh, and rescue some princess i don't care about i guess.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt