Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

(edited)

Maybe he has had a change of heart?

I don't know...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you embarrassed.

It's no problem.

Well I felt bad for what I did so now I'm trying to make up for it. And I am sorry?

Why is that a question?

these giant letters are for you!

Uhh... thanks? Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

Ok I just thought you would because I saw a picture of you dressed as a maid!

I went to help Rainbow Dash with her stunt but by the time I got there she said she was already done with it! And she wanted me to tell you that she got you an encyclopedia that you really wanted!

Ok I just thought you would because I saw a picture of you dressed as a maid!

I went to help Rainbow Dash with her stunt but by the time I got there she said she was already done with it! And she wanted me to tell you that she got you an encyclopedia that you really wanted!

She did? Wow, I really wasn't expecting her to actually do that. Wait... which one?
  • Brohoof 1

Uuuuh Discord I don't think you would want to mess with Twilight's books just take it from me I learned the hard way not to mess with her! Isn't that right Twilight?

Twilight what do you think about what Discord did?

Uuuuh Discord I don't think you would want to mess with Twilight's books just take it from me I learned the hard way not to mess with her! Isn't that right Twilight?

SHADDAP I'M TRYING TO CONDUCT AN EXPIREMENT

Which one what? And I was thinking could I join you and your friends on your adventures it looks really fun?

Umm...Sure, if you like.

Here's an idea. *Snaps fingers and all the books disappear from Twilight's library*

*Prepares to go into rage* Ugh....

*Growls* Nothing... just... nothing...

SHADDAP I'M TRYING TO CONDUCT AN EXPIREMENT

What do you mean by an expirement Discord?

I'm trying to see how each of the mane 6 are when they're extremely angry. I've done it on rainbow dash, and i'm trying to do it to applejack and Twilight.

I... Don''t Care... Bring. My. Books. BACK.
  • Brohoof 1

Cool! Thank you I love going on adventures!

Hey Twilight what would you do if I told you that I destroyed Apple acres, destroyed part of Celestia's castle and took both Celestia's and Luna's crowns?

Cool! Thank you I love going on adventures!

Hey Twilight what would you do if I told you that I destroyed Apple acres, destroyed part of Celestia's castle and took both Celestia's and Luna's crowns?

I would say you would be lying because after all, you had a change of heart. By the way, i love your sense of humor!
  • Brohoof 1

Well I need to give them back but without getting sent to the moon and I really really need your help with this!

Ugh, it's always me that has to save everypony. Why can anyone else JUST DO IT!???

...I'm... I'm sorry. Just been a rough day. Let me go to Canterlot, and I'll try to sort everything out.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much! I promise I won't do anything bad again!

Now I don't know what to do about apple acres or even what to say to Applejack but I hope she'll forgive me! Any ideas Twilight?

Thank you so much! I promise I won't do anything bad again!

Now I don't know what to do about apple acres or even what to say to Applejack but I hope she'll forgive me! Any ideas Twilight?

Deal with AJ for that. It's her farm... Lets hope she doesn't use her back legs on you...
  • Brohoof 1