Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

(edited)

!!! *hurries over to Twilight, kneeling next to her* Are... Are you alright??? I... I... I didn't know that... That this would happen...

I-Im fine.. Feeling kind loopy... Just gotta get used to... doing that. I only it one other time with Rarity.

Yeah, it sure is, Twilight. Tell your bro I said hi! :D

Will do! Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 1

I-Im fine.. Feeling kind loopy... Just gotta get used to... doing that. I only it one other time with Rarity.

If... If you say so... *slowly backs away to give Twilight some space, before looking at the wings* I... I think I'll give you some space for now... But... Thanks for the wings *slowly leaves, looking back at Twilight again before closing the door*

Hoofball? Well, I'll try. Im not the sporty person, but why not try something new?

I am quite sporty but I also like doing sports just for fun, so we can play a bit without competition. I am sure you will like it ;)

Also I am going to Manehattan for 4 days leaving tomorrow evening, so I won't be able to help in the library. Do you want something from there? :)

(edited)

Again, this question sounds kind of rude to me, but when did you start coming up with all the stuff you're doing with Wildcard and Electrobolt? It makes me feel left out :(

Here I am asking all these regular questions and then you 3 are roleplaying or something like that.

I'm sorry about all this, but I'm easily jealous and I get pretty rude when I'm feeling jealous

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

If... If you say so... *slowly backs away to give Twilight some space, before looking at the wings* I... I think I'll give you some space for now... But... Thanks for the wings *slowly leaves, looking back at Twilight again before closing the door*

A-Alright. Don't worry, Im fine... Just gonna lay down for a bit.

I am quite sporty but I also like doing sports just for fun, so we can play a bit without competition. I am sure you will like it ;)

Also I am going to Manehattan for 4 days leaving tomorrow evening, so I won't be able to help in the library. Do you want something from there? :)

Okay, lets play then.

Leaving for Manehatten? Hmm, well there is this one book I've been looking for exclusive to Manehatten. Its some kind of guide to all kinds of transport. Let me know if you find it!

Again, this question sounds kind of rude to me, but when did you start coming up with all the stuff you're doing with Wildcard and Electrobolt? It makes me feel left out :(

Here I am asking all these regular questions and then you 3 are roleplaying or something like that.

I'm sorry about all this, but I'm easily jealous and I get pretty rude when I'm feeling jealous

Oh, they helped me with the library some pages back in this topic.

...Did you want to help too?

• Brohoof 1

A-Alright. Don't worry, Im fine... Just gonna lay down for a bit.

Okay, lets play then.

Leaving for Manehatten? Hmm, well there is this one book I've been looking for exclusive to Manehatten. Its some kind of guide to all kinds of transport. Let me know if you find it!

Oh, they helped me with the library some pages back in this topic.

...Did you want to help too?

Well I'm not too good at coming up with the sorts of things you guys are, but I'll try

Not in particular, do you have any horror, action, sci fi, (although I'm slightly ashamed of this, I often end up reading them, or at least having them mixed in) or romance novels?

To sum it up (if you know earth authors) I like Stephen King and Eric Walters

Not in particular, do you have any horror, action, sci fi, (although I'm slightly ashamed of this, I often end up reading them, or at least having them mixed in) or romance novels?

To sum it up (if you know earth authors) I like Stephen King and Eric Walters

Oh, okay. I got some right here. Here you go!

(edited)

You can give me books through your computer?

I remember you saying something about special keyboards for your hooves, what do those look like?

Do your computers look the same?

(Sorry about having so many questions, I was coming up with them as I typed)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

*returns next day* Hey Twilight, you feeling any better since yesterday? And I forgot to ask you before, but how long does the wing spell normally last?

i think it lasts 3 days so enjoy them while you can :)

*shows up at the library* Since you should now it isn't scientifically possible (at least to my inferior intellignece) to teleport into a different dimension, I did exactly that and decided I'd visit you, also, do you think I can pick up those books now?

Hi twi minor's brother here i'm just woundering is it possible to crossbreed a human and a pony.. Uh i mean well y-you dont have to anwser and i am just asking no particular reason no sir'y bob heheh

You can give me books through your computer?

I remember you saying something about special keyboards for your hooves, what do those look like?

Do your computers look the same?

(Sorry about having so many questions, I was coming up with them as I typed)

Its from Equestrian Innovations. Search it on this website called.... YouTube if you wanna know. Its :Equestrian Innovations: Ponyboard" And I don't know what human computers look like, so...

*shows up at the library* Since you should now it isn't scientifically possible (at least to my inferior intellignece) to teleport into a different dimension, I did exactly that and decided I'd visit you, also, do you think I can pick up those books now?

Yep, got then here.

Hi twi minor's brother here i'm just woundering is it possible to crossbreed a human and a pony.. Uh i mean well y-you dont have to anwser and i am just asking no particular reason no sir'y bob heheh

No, you can't. ProjectRKA asked a similar question. But Im sorry, you cant.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Are you used to multi-tasking things, Twilight? It's pretty tedious for me to handle, considering I have to study, play, draw, etc etc. ^^'

With all the work I have to do, I have to multitask! Its hard work, but you get used to it.

Oh yeah, Twilight... I don't recall if this question was asked already, but do you like to listen to music?

Oh, Im sorry. i missed your previous question.

One: Yes, I am better. just needed to relax after that. It last for a few days, so make the most of it!

Two: Yes, I like to listen while working. It keeps me relaxed and prevents me from stressing...

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I could one day. Who knows, as long as I don't have daunting tasks to accomplish, I just gotta keep on trying, no matter how impossible the tasks are! Wish me luck, Twilight! :D

Edited by Jon the VGNerd