Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Oh that's just some of your stuff! Plus I hid your most valuable and important thing to you they all are hidden Iin the most hardest plafe you'll never find them! >:3

Oh that's just some of your stuff! Plus I hid your most valuable and important thing to you they all are hidden Iin the most hardest plafe you'll never find them! >:3

*Looks behind, goes under her bed*

...You mean these? Heh, nice try, but I got instinct for my most precious things!

• Brohoof 1

No Twilight not those stuff! Do you know where Spike, your owl, and Smarty Pants is? I'll give you a clue! They aren't in the library nor in Ponyville! >:3

It's 3:00 in the morning and you're in your bed.

Do you know where your owl is?

Owlicious is usually always at home!

No Twilight not those stuff! Do you know where Spike, your owl, and Smarty Pants is? I'll give you a clue! They aren't in the library nor in Ponyville! >:3

Grrr....

• Brohoof 1

I forgot to mention that you are on a time limit to find them! >:3

(Goin' a little overboard there, buddy?)

Hmph, you're on!

Twilight, I have discovered This Sword And Beated Up Discord with it. I am going to keep it and Kick everyponies flank.

Fine, just wait until the Princess comes down on you...

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, you are back!

*hugs Twilight*

I've missed you, how are you doing?

Oh, hey! I've been doing great! I had this big meeting in the Crystal Empire, and a bunch of new royal duties to perform... Having these wings are really something... But I have been busy lately, not being able to hang out with my friends as much...

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hey! I've been doing great! I had this big meeting in the Crystal Empire, and a bunch of new royal duties to perform... Having these wings are really something... But I have been busy lately, not being able to hang out with my friends as much...

Oh, sometimes I totally forget that you are a princess now Twilight *laughs*

Do you like your royal duties so far?

Oh, sometimes I totally forget that you are a princess now Twilight *laughs*

Do you like your royal duties so far?

Like I said, it's really an honor, but it just means my free time, along with my studying will be cut down. sad.png 

• Brohoof 1

Like I said, it's really an honor, but it just means my free time, along with my studying will be cut down. sad.png 

Well I am sure it will get better after a while. I really hope you will stay here as a librarian in Ponyville and not move to a castle though...

And for the studying part, I think you have to learn different stuff now...like flying. These wings look good, are you already confortable with flying?

Why? I did nothing Wrong With it, Discord deserved it. And I am not afraid of the princesses, I wasn't Even Afraid of their parents In the first era.

Well I am sure it will get better after a while. I really hope you will stay here as a librarian in Ponyville and not move to a castle though...

And for the studying part, I think you have to learn different stuff now...like flying. These wings look good, are you already confortable with flying?

Rainbow Dash is trying to teach me to fly efficiently, but I think it kind of comes naturally!

Why? I did nothing Wrong With it, Discord deserved it. And I am not afraid of the princesses, I wasn't Even Afraid of their parents In the first era.

You said you were going to kick everypony's flank, so you are going to do something wrong with it.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is trying to teach me to fly efficiently, but I think it kind of comes naturally!

That's nice of her and yes it does ;)

Is there anything you are learning besides flying right now?

Morning Twi. Wanna grab a drink?

Nah, no thanks. I'm not thirsty right now.

That's nice of her and yes it does wink.png

Is there anything you are learning besides flying right now?

Just reading up on how to be a good royal princess, that's all!

(Maybe a little! XD )

Times running out! :3

At least I can fly now... *Teleports out of room*

• Brohoof 1

Just reading up on how to be a good royal princess, that's all!

Now that you have wings. Have you already tried walking and sleeping on clouds like us pegasi do? :)

Oh, they're sooooo soft! I love laying on them!

Me too but for sleeping I prefer a real bed.

Do you have somepony who takes care about the library, while you are away? I think Spike and your friends accompany most of the time you have to fulfill any royal duties, don't they?

Me too but for sleeping I prefer a real bed.

Do you have somepony who takes care about the library, while you are away? I think Spike and your friends accompany most of the time you have to fulfill any royal duties, don't they?

Spike, for the most part, watches after the library, but when he comes with us, I know Owlicious will keep a good lookout,

Are you Twlightlicious? img-1613529-1-tongue.png

Haha.... Not anymore.

• Brohoof 1