Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch MLP:FiM on TV?

Lady Rarity Pony

Strange, for a show created for TV I have never once seen it there. I want to but the air times are a little conflicting with my schedule. How many times have you ponies seen it on TV?

Ok I have now watched 1 episode on TV (Fall Weather Friends), but still feel free to discuss your thoughts!

• Brohoof 1

LOL, I don't even have a TV. If it wasn't for Youtube I'd probably have managed to download one or two episodes (since the HD versions people put in the download stores are so huge)

LOL, I don't even have a TV. If it wasn't for Youtube I'd probably have managed to download one or two episodes (since the HD versions people put in the download stores are so huge)

*runs to buy you a tv*

LOL, I don't even have a TV.

Bahaha wow I thought I was one of the few westerners remaining that didn't own a TV. Guess i'm not alone!

Even if I did own one, i'd have to buy cable to watch it. And to be honest, i'd rather not pay to have my mind numbed...but then again you can't exactly call the internet a healthy alternative..

Anyways i've always gotten my episodes from the pony archive in 1080p.

Bahaha wow I thought I was one of the few westerners remaining that didn't own a TV. Guess i'm not alone! Even if I did own one, i'd have to buy cable to watch it. And to be honest, i'd rather not pay to have my mind numbed...but then again you can't exactly call the internet a healthy alternative.. Anyways i've always gotten my episodes from the pony archive in 1080p.

I have one TV but it's not usually available. It's Satellite, Cable is garbage.

I've never seen it either, since I live in Denmark and the Danish dub is so horrid. On the other hand, I don't think I've got the channel(s) it's on, so it's not like I have the choice. :huh:

(Det er på DR1's boomerang ved 6 tiden om aftenen. Og det SUCKS xD)

I haven't watched it on tv either, because it's just that horrible in danish ._. nopony should watch it in danish. You'll die D:

(Det er på DR1's boomerang ved 6 tiden om aftenen. Og det SUCKS xD) I haven't watched it on tv either, because it's just that horrible in danish ._. nopony should watch it in danish. You'll die D:

I'm tempted to check it out now....

I don't have cable TV, and considering the amount of TV watching I do (none, except for the news), I really don't need it. I'm also in Canada, so The Hub doesn't air here anyway; I would have to switch to Treehouse or TeleToon in order to get ponies.

Regardless, I'm perfectly content with my 720p HD downloads. Better that than having to sit down at a specific time to watch an episode that the station picks for you.

I've only seen them on TV about 4 times. It used to play here at about 5:00 AM (Also, we don't have the Hub in Canada so it comes on a channel called "Treehouse"). Though, while I was at my friends house we watched some at about 7:00 PM, I didn't even know it came on at that time.

I don't know what time it comes on now... :P

I've only seen them on TV about 4 times. It used to play here at about 5:00 AM (Also, we don't have the Hub in Canada so it comes on a channel called "Treehouse"). Though, while I was at my friends house we watched some at about 7:00 PM, I didn't even know it came on at that time. I don't know what time it comes on now... :P

Well I live in central time and it comes on for me at 7am and 7:30am