Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch MLP:FiM on TV?

Lady Rarity Pony

I don't have cable TV, and considering the amount of TV watching I do (none, except for the news), I really don't need it. I'm also in Canada, so The Hub doesn't air here anyway; I would have to switch to Treehouse or TeleToon in order to get ponies.

Regardless, I'm perfectly content with my 720p HD downloads. Better that than having to sit down at a specific time to watch an episode that the station picks for you.

Does it even air on Teletoon? I've never seen it there...

I'm not even sure I get Treehouse, but it would probably be too early for me anyway.

I always watch them on Youtube. 1080p episodes are pretty easy to find anyway! :P

(and it's not like HD matters that much for a cartoon anyway...)

(edited)

Does it even air on Teletoon? I've never seen it there...

I'm not even sure I get Treehouse, but it would probably be too early for me anyway.

I always watch them on Youtube. 1080p episodes are pretty easy to find anyway! :P

(and it's not like HD matters that much for a cartoon anyway...)

Pretty sure it's a Treehouse exclusive. And Treehouse costs, like, an extra $2/month for us - it doesn't come included in the base TV package we have (which we're very close to tossing, anyway).

I usually watch them on Youtube the day they come out, then wait for a good 1080p torrent to go up. Because the Canadian iTunes store doesn't have MLP: FiM and Hasbro haven't bothered releasing the show on Blu-ray, that leaves me with absolutely no way to watch it that supports the creators, and I feel really bad for it.

Hasbro, if you ever release a Blu-ray, I promise I'll buy it on day one!

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Fixing a missing apostrophe. >.<
  • Brohoof 3

Pretty sure it's a Treehouse exclusive. And Treehouse costs, like, an extra $2/month for us - it doesn't come included in the base TV package we have (which were very close to tossing, anyway).

I usually watch them on Youtube the day they come out, then wait for a good 1080p torrent to go up. Because the Canadian iTunes store doesn't have MLP: FiM and Hasbro haven't bothered releasing the show on Blu-ray, that leaves me with absolutely no way to watch it that supports the creators, and I feel really bad for it.

Mlp:FiM is on iTunes ? ;o

Pretty sure it's a Treehouse exclusive. And Treehouse costs, like, an extra $2/month for us - it doesn't come included in the base TV package we have (which were very close to tossing, anyway).

That's my main way of enjoyment of the ponies as well, 1080p rips from my 42 inch TV connected to my computer. in 5.1 audio so that flutterguy sounds nice and deep.

But as the stream cast airs 16:00 local time It is idea time on Saturday for me to catch it live online. Also first time ever I've seen american TV advertisements. Crazy frequent spamming. No wonder kids there have AD/HD and other problems if their entertainment is broken off to several segments and clustered with advertisement spots blasting away product placement, cereal ads, toys, games... It was like a glimpse into the mind of ADD kid on sugar rush.

• Brohoof 1

When I first got into the show (late June 2011) I watched the entirity of season one on Youtube before watching season two on a flat screen in 1080p, like Celestia intended. ;)

I don't have cable or satellite so I've never seen it on TV. Even if I could watch it on TV I probably wouldn't due to the inconvenient time slot and commercials.

I remember I caught the beginning of the first episode on the Boomerang channel (Sky+) one day but my family came home so I turned it off (I know it's not very brony like of me to do so, but these were the days before I knew about the community. back then I considered anything that wasn't Ed Edd 'n' Eddy to be "gay". I soon learned the error of my ways.

L&T<3~

I've seen a few episodes on tv. My little sisters watch Tree house a lot so its sometimes on. I usually watch whatever episode is on just because it's cool to see ponies anywhere other then the internet...

The TV here is in my mom's room and my sisters don't watch the show :(

I'll look sooo weird if she walks in and see's me watching ponies xD

The TV here is in my mom's room and my sisters don't watch the show :(

I'll look sooo weird if she walks in and see's me watching ponies xD

I don't care if my sisters think im weird. I like ponies. They can deal with it.

Also, have you told your family about your bronyness yet?

I don't care if my sisters think im weird. I like ponies. They can deal with it. Also, have you told your family about your bronyness yet?

It's not my sister's that would think I'm weird it's my mom :L

I never went outright and said "I Like PONIES!", but I made some pony vids and my sisters happen to see them on YT and showed them to my mom and my mom couldn't stop laughing at them. So I think my parents know that I watch the show...but they definitely don't know how much I love it ;)

It's not my sister's that would think I'm weird it's my mom :L

I never went outright and said "I Like PONIES!", but I made some pony vids and my sisters happen to see them on YT and showed them to my mom and my mom couldn't stop laughing at them. So I think my parents know that I watch the show...but they definitely don't know how much I love it ;)

Ah, gotcha. I told my parents right away. They thought I was a homo at first, but after seeing the things that the fandom began dong, they began to understand. I've had to explain a lot of thing about the internet to them, so they kind of understand why MLP is so popular...

Ah, gotcha. I told my parents right away. They thought I was a homo at first, but after seeing the things that the fandom began dong, they began to understand. I've had to explain a lot of thing about the internet to them, so they kind of understand why MLP is so popular...

If only I could convince my parents that its a good show. They would probably tell me I could never watch it again. I delete my browsing history so all these ponies don't appear if they ever decide to borrow my laptop :(

I'm clear of my parents critical opinion on me for the love of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I can customize my computer with MLP: Friendship is Magic and not worry about my parents knowing that I love this show (Air Force FTW!). My girlfriend doesn't mind me liking this show which makes her awesome. :P

I find it very funny that, for a show this popular, it doesn't air here in Sweden, like, at all, yet it's perfectly viable to obtain pony merch a bit hither and dither in this country.

Hasbro's marketing strategies are strange. Then again, I do not want to watch the horrible Swedish dub that would no doubt air here. *shudder*

I find it very funny that, for a show this popular, it doesn't air here in Sweden, like, at all, yet it's perfectly viable to obtain pony merch a bit hither and dither in this country. Hasbro's marketing strategies are strange. Then again, I do not want to watch the horrible Swedish dub that would no doubt air here. *shudder*

doesn't even air that often in America :(