Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My version of Humanized Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie

Candy Blaze

I just want opinions on my drawing of Pinkie, RD and fluttershy as humans in my style. Anything I need to improve? Why do you like or not like this?

Your comments will help me improve my drawings :)

post-16020-0-74493100-1378516622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Candy Blaze
  • Brohoof 13

Criticism or improvements?

I say you got this down, and well done in fact!

Excellent sketch and very adorable at most for the looks of it!

:yay: thank you ^_^

I'm going to edit this on adobe illustrator so it could look as if the actual animator a and artists behind MLP made it :)

Oh my God Fluttershy is so cute! Really well done, but it seems you took Pinkie Pies boots from EG, am I right? I think you've done it better then EG, since they are not that slim and tall. The EG versions of them look disguisting.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my God Fluttershy is so cute! Really well done, but it seems you took Pinkie Pies boots from EG, am I right? I think you've done it better then EG, since they are not that slim and tall. The EG versions of them look disguisting.

Pinkie Pie's shoes are not boots. They are converse :) and she has flowery socks on so yeah :P

And thank you so much for commenting on my drawing :D

I wouldn't say the EG look disgusting, I'd say they look too anorexic. But everyone has their own opinions. ;)

I just wish more people could see this drawing :(

Dang those are some pretty good drawings. Nice job! My only complaint is that there is no Rarity in that picture but that's just me :P

:lol: I was going to draw Rarity, AJ and Twilight but I was drawing this in school and I kept covering my drawing ever time the teacher would come by my desk. I kept doing this on Friday and I just had enough time to draw RD, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. But I am working on the other three ^_^

HOLY OH MY CELESTIA! 

Those are the most adorable things I have seen! They're magnificent! 

(By the way do you have an AppleJack? :3)

Keep up the good work! xD

I will be working on the other three but I've been busy with school and stuff that I haven't had time. But I will draw them ^_^

Yay ponies :D

• Brohoof 1

They are awesome, especially Fluttershy, she looks exactly like I think she would do as a human!
It's just Pinkie Pie as I imagined a little more ... more, but that's just me
:)

Edited by Sunny
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Dang those are some pretty good drawings. Nice job! My only complaint is that there is no Rarity in that picture but that's just me :P

I've made a new human Mane Six Drawing(well Mane Five) but this one has Rarity in it :)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75688-my-first-mlp-fanart-an-my-most-recent-fanart/

I really like how I drew her in the non colored image.

HOLY OH MY CELESTIA! 

Those are the most adorable things I have seen! They're magnificent! 

(By the way do you have an AppleJack? :3)

Keep up the good work! xD

I have finally drawn AppleJack in this new drawing. It the non colored drawing. It has my first MLP fan art and my most recent one.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75688-my-first-mlp-fanart-an-my-most-recent-fanart/

Hope I made your day :lol:

Given her occupation and upbringing in what the MLP universe considers to be a typical Amish family, I'd imagine Pinkie would be wearing something less revealing, but RD and Fluttershy are spot on!