Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is there a human skull on the CMC's headband?

Lady Rarity Pony

Don't think we don't know it's you burning cupcakes outside of Zecorra's house :ph34r:

What? Who said anything about cupcake burning every Tuesday night at 10PM!? I didn't. What are you talking about!? We were never crusading around those old ruins of human society! I don't know you! Get out of my head!
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gO0YzH-R0&feature=watch_response

So it was really the thing they desired most that became their ultimate downfall... truly magnificent *Applauds*

Let this serve as a warning... take away the thing that keeps us humble... and you're poking the bear with a stick...

in otherwords... if we can't watch ponies on TV... we'll destroy everyone and everything until ponies are all that is left.

What? Who said anything about cupcake burning every Tuesday night at 10PM!?

Shh... don't go 'round telling everyone the truth... it's a SECRET society, you said it yourself.. what we do behind closed doors is nobodies business but ours.

Edited by Scootaloo

Wait so we're talking about killing off the human race so we can be replaced by Sentient Ponies?

There's no going back once you go forward,and you might not like what you see...

Ponyville wasn't built overnight, and Celestia's ruling wasn't made immediately either... there were 100 years of pure hell before Celestia took over.