Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lets do this!

aruigus808

FANMADE_YEAH!!!.gif

Yeah. I'm gonna try and see how this works out. I've never really done requests before so bare with me as I try to figure all these things out. Before I go onto my rules, I'd like to first state that I do wish to only draw the requests that I find okay. So there is a possibility I might not draw your request.

RULES:

1. All requests will be done in a black and white sketch form. If you want it colored then there might be a small fee(depending on complexity of the drawing).

2. If your requesting me to draw your OC, please not have him/her look ridiculous. I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of OCs but I don't mind drawing them if they aren't that bad. 

3. Nothing extremely too complicated please. I'd like to make this a side thing and not a full project. 

4. Please see the examples that I give to get an understanding of what to expect for your request.

5. If your looking for a NSFW request, I'd advise to not request that here. Send me a message or a not on DeviantArt. I might be okay with whatever your request is.

EXAMPLES

vinyl_30_min_challenge__by_aruigus808-d6

sketch_11_by_aruigus808-d6k5w6t.png

sketch_007__2_by_aruigus808-d6f1h3s.png

Hope I can be of assistance  ;)

would you be able to sketch my friend's OC, Hope?

she looks simple enough

attachicon.gifIr3sGCO.png

any pose you see fit, as long as she looks happy.

thanks you so much in advance, good luck

hope_v2_by_aruigus808-d6lzia5.png

Here you go! I do hope you like it. This took a bit longer than I expected but I kinda like this. I'll try and do a request once a day but I think that might be my limit.

hope_v2_by_aruigus808-d6lzia5.png

Here you go! I do hope you like it. This took a bit longer than I expected but I kinda like this. I'll try and do a request once a day but I think that might be my limit.

thank you very much, I appreciate this a lot. good luck on the other requests. I even like the little happy comment about herself. thanks again

Hello there! =) I see your sketches and I think your style is very cute :D If possible, could I perhaps have my OC Arcanel, with some tennis shorts (or similar that is tennis gear XD), with a headband and raquet on his mouth, with a fiery expression? If that's too complicated, then just a sketch of him resting calmly on the floor with a serene expression would be nice too =)

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

If you want more info on him, his OC char sheet is on my signature! I hope it's not much of a problem! :)

Sorry for not doing this yet but I've been a bit busy with IRL stuff. I'll do 1-2 of the requests here either on Saturday or Sunday. 

I really like your artwork :3

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can do my OC Fire Force? 

It's greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!

fire_force_v1_by_aruigus808-d6mdjrb.png

Hello there! =) I see your sketches and I think your style is very cute :D If possible, could I perhaps have my OC Arcanel, with some tennis shorts (or similar that is tennis gear XD), with a headband and raquet on his mouth, with a fiery expression? If that's too complicated, then just a sketch of him resting calmly on the floor with a serene expression would be nice too =)

If you want more info on him, his OC char sheet is on my signature! I hope it's not much of a problem! :)

arcanel_v1_by_aruigus808-d6mdjrh.png

Hope you guys like the drawings. 

As for the other people requesting, I'll try my best to go with the "draw one request a day" goal but I might not be able to(depending on IRL stuff).

Hope you guys like the drawings. 

Oh my, he looks very cute there. And serene x3 I like it very. very much :3 Thank you very much Aruigus and keep on doing yer great art  :) 

• 4 weeks later...

If you wanna you could draw my character pixie dust. A picture of her is in the signature. If you can draw her jumping happily kinda like Pinkie Pie does.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :3

Sorry for the delay in posting...I've been slightly busy with work, friends, and trying to plan everything out for a nationals tournament that's happening in California for Vanguard. Here's your request though:

_request_pixie_dust_by_aruigus808-d6pxe6

@@aruigus808,

You... you skipped me....

I was right after Parso... Depressed Minath is depressed....

Now I'll just go cry in a corner somewhere... Maybe in my nerd cave...

Sorry man. As I said in my first post "I do wish to only draw the requests that I find okay. So there is a possibility I might not draw your request.I'm just not a fan of alicorn OCs. For that I'd consider doing your request as a commission and you'd have to message me further about that and pricing. 

Sorry for the delay in posting...I've been slightly busy with work, friends, and trying to plan everything out for a nationals tournament that's happening in California for Vanguard. Here's your request though:

_request_pixie_dust_by_aruigus808-d6pxe6

Sorry man. As I said in my first post "I do wish to only draw the requests that I find okay. So there is a possibility I might not draw your request.I'm just not a fan of alicorn OCs. For that I'd consider doing your request as a commission and you'd have to message me further about that and pricing.

Awww! She is so absoluely cute, especially in that pose! Thank you so so very much! Into my Pixie Dust image folder it goes. -click-

Can i have a sketch of my OC Selune Darkeye? Link in signature... also... if i or someone else decides to color it would it be okay with you? Just saying... Anyways maybe the thing could take place is some ancient ruins that she explores? Or she could be just looking at the moon smiling on the hills of Ponyville. Or looking at star fall... anyways... whatever awesome thing comes in mind i guess.

Can I have a drawing of Light Streak? If you can, could you have him standing on the edge of a cliff, looking over Equestria? And could you have the text: I'm only a pony that takes a stand to stop the pain.

Here are some pictures of Light:

post-19338-0-43947400-1382204041_thumb.jpgpost-19338-0-80572700-1382204065.jpg

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for pretty much dying. My computer's HDD decided to stop working and erase everything. I had to wait until I got enough money and buy a new one. Anyways,

Could you possibly draw me a baby mare, a pegasus with adorable eyes, staring up at the picture holding out her hooves?? If so, thanks!

_request_foal_fluttershy_by_aruigus808-d

DA link

Hope you like it! I'll try and do more of these requests when I can...hopefully