Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Replace one animal with another.

MLP Moth

This is how the works. You choose any animal alive and replace it with one that's extinct, endangered or even mythical. You can post as many as you want. And no matter what you choose you will NOT change any ecosystem, biome, etc.

For example I would replace mosquitoes with dinosaurs.

And cockroaches with dragons. 

GNATS...oh, how I loathe such annoying creatures, I would probably replace those things with unicorns.

Also, I would replace practically any insect or creepy crawly with any mythical creature ever. I would much rather put up with dragons rather than....centipedes..

I would replace the common house fly with phoenixes. The house fly is my greatest enemy, to be rid of it would be my dream... That would be overshadowed with the phoenixes' appearance though. I'm a bird person and I love how vibrant and elegant artists make them appear.

Edited by Celtore

I would replace centipedes with anything. ANYTHING.

I would also replace humans with leprechauns. Humans are just destroying the Earth anyways. Lots and lots of leprechauns. Yeah, leprechauns.

Edited by Dragonshy

I would replace horses with ponies.

mosquitoes with wyverns

bears with hydras

fish with loch ness monsters

humans with dragons

birds with griffons

roaches with phoenixes

Humans are scum anyways. You can replace them with anything and it be a hundred times better.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

@SmartyPants i dont wanna be a minotaur plus, i see so many arrogant 'Iron Wills' at school already having them actually be minotaurs will be hell.

Millipedes in exchange for the Blue Whale population to grow and thrive.

Humans with ponies. DIBS ON RARITY'S FORM SO I CAN MARRY MYSELF or SPIKE'S FORM SO I CAN MARRY RARITY!!

Replace all chicken with Quetzalcoatlus

5OdaxPY.jpg

For the record, they stand as tall as giraffes, 40 feet wingspan, and can easily gallop as fast as modern racing horses. You don't want to know how fast they can fly and how many humans they can carry in their hellish beaks

I would replace all tiny ugly creepy lizards with adorable and lovable Saber tooth tigers! They would be the best pets ever! Eating all the food in the house and then proceed to eat people and stuff! It would work out for everyone!

• 11 months later...

Due to my arachnophobia I would certainly have spiders replaced.

I wish I could replace them with Fluttershy but...that's not an option. I'd rather they be replaced with Griffons then. :D

Edited by Felix

Honestly, I wouldn't want to replace any animals. I don't have any intentions on wrecking the ecosystem. Maybe I would replace mosquitoes with less annoying insects. After all, the birds need something to eat too. It's the most rational and less idiotic solution I can think of.

Due to my arachnophobia I would certainly have spiders replaced.

I wish I could replace them with Fluttershy but...that's not an option. I'd rather they be replaced with Griffons then. :D

Enjoy getting swarmed by flies, mosquitoes and other insects!

I would replace centipedes with a raptor. Since, I really do enjoy dinosaurs more than an insect with poisonous tips on their body.

Depending on the raptor, that could backfire.

I would replace Mosquitos with DRAGONS! /)*(\ or maybe cockroaches for unicorns or Pegasus B) that was a really good idea for a post!

Yeah, I'd rather have my blood sucked than getting burnt to cinders...

I would replace the common house fly with phoenixes. The house fly is my greatest enemy, to be rid of it would be my dream... That would be overshadowed with the phoenixes' appearance though. I'm a bird person and I love how vibrant and elegant artists make them appear.

Aren't common house flies an important prey to birds?

I would replace all tiny ugly creepy lizards with adorable and lovable Saber tooth tigers! They would be the best pets ever! Eating all the food in the house and then proceed to eat people and stuff! It would work out for everyone!

Not sure if sarcastic... Edited by ShadowPirateX
  • Brohoof 1