Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My music :D

Cobalt Storm

pretty good, the overall production is really great, especially the melodies.  B)

when people are still beginning at making music, they usually mess up with the melodies and it ends up rather annoying.

but you don't seem to have that problem c: awesome!

the best advice i can give you right now is to use different drums samples, and some different synths, the basic fl studio drum kit is pretty sucky and the synth presets for sytrus are waaaaaay too overused :P

keep at it  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Those are actually pretty good!

They sounds fits quite well together and they are very well made, though I have to disagree with user above me here, I think that the issue with your songs is that you know how to produce good music, but you have no interesting melodies. I listen to these and they do sound a bit boring, but I hear that they are well made. All you need to do is to really try come up with something catchy that people will listen to and remember. If you can do that, I think you could get pretty far in the future.

And by the way, since your songs are this good, you should totally upload your music to our music site http://pony.fm ! You don't need to sign up. Every member of MLP Forums gets an account automatically :) The site is not finished yet, so don't worry about it's weird look :3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Im going to agree with both of you, those drum samples are dull, but i recently hooked up with an indie rock band where im going to be lead guitar and band DJ, we are planning on mixing rock and dubstep, so that should be a LOT better than my solo stuff.