Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you scared of Spiders?

Codelyy

I'm scared of no spider except the Black Widow. Those things are fuggin deadly. I tell you, those things can inflict a very painful and deadly bite. I played with those damn things when I was 6, as I was not aware of their deadlyness.

Well, in my opinion, I love tarentulas, they ar sooooo cute! :3

tarantula.jpg

I already took one, and they are awesome, tickle a little. smile.png

As long as they don't bite me or jump in my face I'm fine with them.

for actual spiders, they are disgusting, hate them.

fiddle_back.jpg

But I try to kill them as less as I can, they are great for eating pest.

What I really hate and fear are these shitzez:

32471264.jpg

OMG I hate them!!!1!! They serve no purpose at all and they are just terriffic, burn them all!!!

I hate spiders as much as The Doctor hates pears and apples. I HATE them. Ever time I look at one, they guve me this "evil eye" look, like they're planning to kill me in my sleep. The ironic thing is that Spider-Man is my favorite super hero. o_O

Buck yes! Spiders are probably my number one fear. I'm a twenty year old man, but I still run out of a room whenever I see a spider. The worst thing to do, is get in a shower, look up, and see a spider. Sweet Celestia, it's terrifying. The size doesn't matter. All spiders are equally scary.

It depends. If it's from a distance in which I am seeing the spider, then no, I wouldn't be scared. I like observing those little stranger critters move around. :P

If they're actually on me, then I would freak out. The bigger the spider that would get on me, the more and worse I freak out. I can handle watching spiders and creepy crawlers from a distance, but it's in the that moment that they make contact with my skin that I would freak out and try to end their life. 

Sorry spiders. sad.png

not rly. like if I see one I take reasonable rational precautions.

step 1. spray the entire room with gasoline. the whole room.

step 2.light a match and throw it in there.

step 3. get a bulldozer to destroy entire residence.

step 4. get a priest to bless the satanic grounds before building a new, cleaner house on top of the old one (that has been burnt four times btw)

• Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I love spiders! I always feel bad for killing them (accidentally), and i always chastise everyone else for killing them around me, lol.

The only spiders i am afraid of are black widows and brown recluses, and any other highly poisonous spider that actually poses a threat to humans. Other spiders are harmless and good for decreasing fly and mosquito populations. I would even go as far as to say jumping spiders are cute.

Just look at that little face!  wub.png  d'awww

img-1858186-1-Jumping%20Spider%20Picture

I love spiders! I always feel bad for killing them (accidentally), and i always chastise everyone else for killing them around me, lol.

The only spiders i am afraid of are black widows and brown recluses, and any other highly poisonous spider that actually poses a threat to humans. Other spiders are harmless and good for decreasing fly and mosquito populations. I would even go as far as to say jumping spiders are cute.

Just look at that little face!  wub.png  d'awww

img-1858186-1-Jumping%20Spider%20Picture

AHHHH, KILL IT WITH FIRE. Thats the exact reason why I hate those things. They are ugly as hell, how can you freaking think that thing is cute. That thing is evil.

as long as they aren't on me i don't fear them. but if they are on me, i would be VERY uncomfortable and possibly flip out. Spiders would make my skin crawl... i am not afraid of them though, unless one is on me...

It depends. If I see one in my house, I will feel intimidated by it if it is large enough. Outside my house, it's not my problem and I'll go away. I've seen lots of wolf spiders here and there. I once killed a spider that was outside my house, and out came hundreds of... little spiders! Or something I forget. They squirmed out quickly...this was right before I had to go to bed.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

It depends. If I see one in my house, I will feel intimidated by it if it is large enough. Outside my house, it's not my problem and I'll go away. I've seen lots of wolf spiders here and there. I once killed a spider that was outside my house, and out came hundreds of... little spiders! Or something I forget. They squirmed out quickly...this was right before I had to go to bed.

Oh god, I could just imagine that happening. You're like sitting somewhere and then you see a hole with a bunch of fucking spiders coming out of it at once. I would be like "FUCK THIS I'M OUT OF HERE"

OMG YES I'M SO TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!!!

I really hate those creepy crawlies! They can hide anywhere without you even knowing!! >.<

They can be really small or really big.. I hate both. I can only avoid a spider if it's BIG and not small!

Those things really creep me out with their 8 eyes and legs.. It's just so disgusting sleep.png

There really is no way to avoid these things.. anytime I see a spider I freak out and make me want to grab my shotgun.. darn it I wish I did... I'd use it ALL the time... lot's and lot's of shells.

Many people I know will freak out or sieze up at the sight of them, however I see them for the benefit they bring.  So no I don't hate or fear spiders.  That being said, I don't like them crawling on me without me knowing at least what species they are.  If I feel them and I can't see them, they're dead.

Hah. Not the least bit, my first instinct when I see a spider is to find the nearest disposable cloth and kill it. Same with flies. I hate flies, I killed at least 4 flies at my work one day.

I don't kill them because I'm afraid of them, I just kill them because they don't belong there, go back to the wild! This is my house!

Edited by Guest

Hah. Not the least bit, my first instinct when I see a spider is to find the nearest disposable cloth and kill it. Same with flies. I hate flies, I killed at least 4 flies at my work one day.

I don't kill them because I'm afraid of them, I just kill them because they don't belong there, go back to the wild! This is my house!

Perhaps you've forgotten that many of the spiders who live in your house are there because of the other pests that are present there.  Any of them would be lucky to catch a fly in their webs as it makes a good meal for them. ;)

I hate spiders so much maybe it's just the way they crawl or the 8 legs. I'm sorry but when i see a spider i scream like a girl and try to smoosh it unless it's really big then i just run out the room. Funny fact Spider-man is my favorite superhero tongue.png

i live in Australia so big spiders are just apart of every day life 

have been bitten by a hunstmanon spider on the face when i was a kid 

and do encounter more often then not redback spiders and huntsman spiders

( red back spider bites will put you in the hospitable!!! just saying  )

as long as they arent poisonous there fine by me

red backs will be killed instantly 

I have arachnophobia that cause severe emotional breakdowns if I'm surrounded, or caught to close to a spider. Needless to say, I hate them. I wish I didn't have a phobia, as it makes things super hard (I can't even look at images as they cause me to thrash) for when I take out the trash in my tight-closed-up-alley-way in my backyard. They nest back there. I've tried hitting them with brooms. They simply re-cluster the next day. It's horrible.

• Brohoof 1

No, spiders are awesome. I also find jumping spiders to be adorable.

Also, remember that spiders are more afraid of you than you are of them, but won't bite you unless they feel threatened, and even then there are some species that refuse to bite humans unless they feel really threatened (such as jumping spiders) or because their fangs are too small to pierce human skin (such as harvestmen.)

im not scared of them... UNLESS THEY ARE ON ME ! yesterday, i was unboxing bananas ( i work at WalMart/Produce ) and a older guy comes up to me and says " be careful when your doing this, i had a spider out of country jump on me out of a box, and had to smack it off and crush it " 0.o now. im creeped out while putting them out :0

I despise spiders with every fiber of my being. Same for any insects or bugs ever. They're all disgusting creatures to me that I would rather not see...especially when I'm eating..bleh. I even hate Lady Bugs..they don't look pretty, they're disgusting.