Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

Princess Cadance is (in my opinion) the best princess because she is the princess of love, I remember back when I was younger and it was the first time I had seen Cadance on the show and I had instantly tough that she was the coolest pony EVER :D (but unfortunately I have moved on and found other ponies to love). I belive that the reason I liked her (and still do) so much is because she acts as an important character (not saying any of the other characters are less of an importance) she is a trustworthy, kind,  and caring leader/friend/companion and she deserves the be the wife of Shining armor and the Princess of the Chrystal Kingdom. ^_^ In conclusion Princess Cadance really is the best princess.

Princess_Cadence_by_artist-celebi-yoshi.

Edited by WishMaster
  • Brohoof 3

Princess Cadance is (in my opinion) the best princess because she is the princess of love, I remember back when I was younger and it was the first time I had seen Cadance on the show and I had instantly tough that she was the coolest pony EVER :D (but unfortunately I have moved on and found other ponies to love). I belive that the reason I liked her (and still do) so much is because she acts as an important character (not saying any of the other characters are less of an importance) she is a trustworthy, kind and caring leader and she deserves the be the wife of Shining armor and the Princess of the Chrystal Kingdom. ^_^ In conclusion Princess Cadance really is the best princess.

Princess_Cadence_by_artist-celebi-yoshi.

Welcome to the club! And to the forums as well it seems... I hope you have a great time here! I also think Cadence is best princess!

princess-cadence-tribute-source.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Cadance is my brother's favorite princess. I love her too, but I feel like I need MOAR. I'm baffled that her cutie mark is the crystal heart of the crystal kingdom, and I feel like I need to know why. When it comes to Cadance, I just feel like they haven't told us everything, and maybe the cutie mark is just coincidence. It would be 20% cooler though if it wasn't.

She was my favorite princess until I read the comics. Now they're all tied, and I just can't choose. :3

• Brohoof 1

I love these photos:

good_morning__cadance__by_dm29-d7i24n5.p

good_morning__shining_armor_by_dm29-d7pk

It's hard to believe that the Crystal Empire used to be very dark and fearful for over 1,000 years but is now very happy, beautiful, and peaceful place.

Anyway I just loved Cadance waking Shining up and vice versa in their room in the Crystal Castle. It's very charming. :wub:

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 4

Ladies and gentlemen, for years we have been waiting for the day where we choose our own sandwhich!

(words unrelated)

Cadance!

lrtU41Y.jpg

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 2

I love these photos:

img-3161679-1-good_morning__cadance__by_

img-3161679-2-good_morning__shining_armo

It's hard to believe that the Crystal Empire used to be very dark and fearful for over 1,000 years but is now very happy, beautiful, and peaceful place.

Anyway I just loved Cadance waking Shining up and vice versa in their room in the Crystal Castle. It's very charming. :wub:

Yeah, that Sombra was an absolute sociopath (with no screentime).

And ^this >>>>>>>>> FlashLight.

There is one thing that's been nagging at my mind for a bit.

Is Cadance powerful enough to make her mane and tail flow like Celestia and Luna?

Or is it just a simple aesthetic spell that any Alicorn/Unicorn can do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...