Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

I love Cadence. Cadance and Shining Armor is just a fantastic relationship, even when they get small parts it resonates with me how much love there is there. Maybe I am just being a silly fanboy...

Yay! Cadence! The amount of air time shouldn't matter if the character stands out in every scene they are in!

I have only seen up to ACW so far in the show, I loved Cadence straightaway. Her and Shining Armor are an adorable couple. Before I knew about blind bag codes, I was buying endless amounts just to get her. Does she get seen much following ACW? On a superficial note, her colour scheme is wonderful :yay:

Thank you @ , I can't wait to see more of her! :yay:

@, I hope so too. :) I still have a lot to catch up on beforehand though but there's still time. I must admit I'm surprised this fan club is only 3 pages long, I saw Cadence in ACW and she went straight into my top 5 ponies. She seems to be rather unappreciated by the looks of it  :(   

@, I hope so too. :) I still have a lot to catch up on beforehand though but there's still time. I must admit I'm surprised this fan club is only 3 pages long, I saw Cadence in ACW and she went straight into my top 5 ponies. She seems to be rather unappreciated by the looks of it  :(   

I know, I have to agree too. People just didn't see potential in her. 

• Brohoof 2

@, its a shame. I think she's got lots of potential, I like how she is connected to Twilight also before and after the wedding. :yay:

I've loved Princess Cadence ever since a Canterlot Wedding part 2. :) She has an amazing character design, and her relationship with Twilight as her former babysitter is so adorable.

So this I definitely approve! :3

Haha gotta stick in the "part 2" there.

PUT A FULL EPISODE PRINCESS CADENCE IN SEASON 5!!!

I'm totally down for this. People in the S4 finale were all like, "Cadence can sing?" when she did belt This Day Aria, one of the best songs in the series.

• Brohoof 1

Hi! ^^

Just wanted to point this out, but I loved the part in "You'll Play Your Part", where Cadence sang "Soon will come the day it turns around~".

Was I the only one who got a real kick out of it? ^^

We need Cadence to sing more, you know? ^^

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hi! ^^

Just wanted to point this out, but I loved the part in "You'll Play Your Part", where Cadence sang "Soon will come the day it turns around~".

That part was absolutely amazing.

I didn't want this post to be very plain so here is an image :)

ZH3Zy18.jpg

I might use that as an avatar actually :comeatus:

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 3

Hi! ^^

We need Cadence to sing more, you know? ^^

Especially the moment where she sings the "Soon will come the day it turns around..."

we need a Cadance episode a day in the life in the crystal empire. i would love to see that see more of the crystal ponies.

Well, that would be nice, but it would have to involve Twilight and a conflict, but it would make for a great SOL episode. 

• Brohoof 1