Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Okay pick one Alicorn or Lich

FNGRpony

Your a powerful Unicorn deep in the ways of magic.  or maybe about to begin your path,

you have to choose the ultimate path of power and possibly immortality,life ever lasting.

Do you go for the goody, goody, gum drops alicorn princess rought, gaining the respect of princess celestial and the hate and scorn of bronies every where  orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lich.jpg

Become the high lord of dark and ruinous magic so black you surrender all right to ever be good ever again.

and keep in mind you'd be the only lich out there in all of equistra.

LICH! Lich Lich Lich Lich 100 times Lich Necromancy is the most epic of fictional magics (.....as oppose to real magics I guess >.>) Equestria will bow to my undead legion and be ruled by my iron skeletal fist >:3 Celstia's, Twilight's, Cadence's and any other princess's souls will be mine......cept Luna smile.png she can live......Knowing the way the show goes though I'll reveal myself. Raise a little hell and the elements of harmony will slap my shit.....worth it XD

Maybe Alicorn would be a better choice though :P cool as Liches are I would rather live in ponyville and befriend my favourite ponies than burn it and make them into undead minions. you know what I changed my mind Alicorn.....if male Alicorns exist :P

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Wait, I can't be an alicorn lich? sad.png

Heh, heh, I would personally choose to be one of 'em goody-two-shoes alicorns. I mean, hey, why not? As a lich, it's not as if I could get close to Luna, which would be the whole point of going to Equestria.

I rather be an Alicorn. A goody two shoes alicorn. :P

Because I'm a good boy.

Haha, but seriously, I just can't see myself being a lich. I'm not evil. I'm too nice to evil, so it would just be so weird, wrong, and unfitting for me. Plus, I rather see the Princess and all the other awesome ponies. :D

Wait, I can't be an alicorn lich? img-1860441-1-sad.png

Heh, heh, I would personally choose to be one of 'em goody-two-shoes alicorns. I mean, hey, why not? As a lich, it's not as if I could get close to Luna, which would be the whole point of going to Equestria.

LOL

OH MY GOD,,,,(I swear I never thought of that) while that might be theoretically possible (Night mare moon)

at a young age I'm assuming you'd be training to embrace darkness or light.

Now clearly a lich couldn't become a alicorn.  (I could only assume LOL)

But if you were truely committing yourself to being an alicorn,

you'd never consider sacrificing your soul for dark magic.

but hay ask yourself what star swirl the bearded would pic ^ ~.

LICH! Lich Lich Lich Lich 100 times Lich Necromancy is the most epic of fictional magics (.....as oppose to real magics I guess >.>) Equestria will bow to my undead legion and be ruled by my iron skeletal fist >:3 Celstia's, Twilight's, Cadence's and any other princess's souls will be mine......cept Luna img-1860439-1-smile.png she can live......Knowing the way the show goes though I'll reveal myself. Raise a little hell and the elements of harmony will slap my shit.....worth it XD

Maybe Alicorn would be a better choice though tongue.png cool as Liches are I would rather live in ponyville and befriend my favourite ponies than burn it and make them into undead minions. you know what I changed my mind Alicorn.....if male Alicorns exist tongue.png

well yes you'd likely loose LOL.  Using the school of divination you could 4th wall and find that out lol.

But hay liches as long as they have a phylactor can come back to life (unlife)

so as long as you hid that bad boy, you'd be right as rain after getting the hell beat out of you.

but if your concerned about it being an issue of being pure evil,

just consider this, "do you think you'd be the kind of unicorn who might like magic a little to much?"

Kinda why i said star swirl.  Possibly for saking all other things.

Edited by FNGRpony

Probably a lich, I would be the baddest thing ever set foot in equestria.

Umm, the problem would be walking, don't i need muscles for that?

(I WOULD MAKE SURE THE SERIES WOULD GET AN AGE LIMIT)

I would probably have to go with alicorn. Just make me my OC, paste a pair of wings on and call it a day. Most liches I've met.... um, seen rather... don't exactly appear to be the most happy people in the world and are largely the result of unfortunate circumstances.

I also would be the worst lich in the world. I am not evil in the slightest and I'd be using my dark powers in inappropriate ways (like remaking thriller) and use them more for helping people than causing any sort of harm.

I would probably have to go with alicorn. Just make me my OC, paste a pair of wings on and call it a day. Most liches I've met.... um, seen rather... don't exactly appear to be the most happy people in the world and are largely the result of unfortunate circumstances.

I also would be the worst lich in the world. I am not evil in the slightest and I'd be using my dark powers in inappropriate ways (like remaking thriller) and use them more for helping people than causing any sort of harm.

i could totally see pinkie pie saying that LOL.  "most litches I met" and letting it slide two minutes before twilight look back at her

".....Pin... Gah do i even wanna ask?"

• 1 year later...