Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Which one? Shedinja? Or Drifloon? Shedinja has a dex entry that mentions it is said to steal your soul if you look into the hole in it's back. Drifloon's dex entry doesn't mention it in english, but in japanese it does. Here's some proof:

@@Suitaloo, Meh, arguers will argue. I still think it should be Ninjask- Seems more fitting.

Personally, best Ghost type is Litwick, followed by Chandlelure and Gengar. I've always had this strange obsession with Gengar for some reason...

Oh, and Drifblim is cool too. Ghost/Flying, woot!

And, @? Yes, it does actually say that.

@, Yeah. I have this Lv. 75 Mewtwo that I've had with me since LeafGreen. I guess that's why I picked my gijinka to be Mewtwo.

I also love Eevees. At one point I have all seven. :D 

@@Suitaloo, I'm with you on that. But I used to have a LV. 50 Mamoswine that was named Puff that I fell in love with... 

• Brohoof 1

I thought Aegislash made more sense when I was writing it. I do still plan on possibly putting a Shedinja in there somewhere if Breeze allows it, considering it's closed, there's not really any more characters coming in from outside, so make some up as staff I guess.

• Brohoof 1

I think it reminds me a bit of the Dragon Priests from Skyrim if you've ever played it. I think that's really the only one for Aegislash at the moment. I think it works for a skilled Sabreur (a male fencer who uses sabres specifically).

• Brohoof 2