Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Oh, well,its 2nd period classes... theyre are about 6 or so kids in battle class, i think. And rune and i are in history, and i dont know about the others.. i thinks its you pick your classes kind of thing!

I know for sure thunder, aka sora is in the battle class

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1

The thing is, while classes are going, it is pretty boring. Just pretty much wait until everyone is in class, and then either wait for someone to do something dramatic in their class, or go on to the next class and have things happen in the hallways. Synthia and Rune were going to go looking for evolutionary stones after classes. Also dawn, speaking of that, since eevee evolves in to Sylveon via Pokemon Ami, how would that work out in this? Just having a high friendship level or something? I dunno.

The thing is, while classes are going, it is pretty boring. Just pretty much wait until everyone is in class, and then either wait for someone to do something dramatic in their class, or go on to the next class and have things happen in the hallways. Synthia and Rune were going to go looking for evolutionary stones after classes. Also dawn, speaking of that, since eevee evolves in to Sylveon via Pokemon Ami, how would that work out in this? Just having a high friendship level or something? I dunno.

amie* and if you go out to the garden after classes Damon will be playing his guitar, practicing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvqsglkZsR4

I would put something down, but classes seem to be the roadblock. Is everyone in class? Can we skip to the next class so at least the transition between them has some possibility for interaction?