Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Rune's in History of Unova, I think. One of the regions I know for a fact.

I still haven't decided what I want to be...

Is it okay if Synthia takes History of Unova with you? I don't want to take battle class first...

Lhee is supposed to be heading into a class right now, not sure where he should be going though otherwise I would add another post for him.  I don't suppose we have a list of classes we can use?  I just don't want to make one up and end up as the only one in the class, lol.

I suppose I'll go with 

-Battle Class

-Pokemon Ability

-Gijinka History

-Pokemon History

And just to make sure we're on the same page, it's the 2nd period right now, right?  Once I'm sure, I'll have Lhee try to quietly slip into his classroom where he's supposed to be XD

I'll be playing...

Battle

Ability

Gijinka History

Speed

@@Rainbow Dash, Yes you can. Or, at least, it's your job for being the DM to. Two things taht you need to masteer when playing multiple situations at once is, first, [ hr ] without the spaces to create the Horizontal Rule, or the

Another thing you need to do is mention others. If they aren't on a given page, the command is [ member='*username*' ]

And those are things you need to use when posting several different situations at the same time.

And don't be afraid of post hugely long posts. It happens.

Hey guys sorry I'm somewhat having a tough week of school (Hence why I was not on. Lots of studying)  Anyways, I'm at battle class right now.  Here is what I'm going to choose out of the schedule:

Battle Class

Ability

Gijinka History

Pokemon History

• Brohoof 2

NaNoWriMo is short of National Novel/a Writing Month. It takes place all of November for amateur authors to show their stuff.

As for what I've been up to, I've mostly been training in TF2 for the playoffs that are coming up for UGC Highlander. Our team is certainly skilled enough, I'd like to see us place in our first year, but that may not happen. It'd still be cool nonetheless.

Can we just skip the classes? I had an awesome idea about telling a scary story to Rune's dorm-mates about a pumpkaboo gijinka that wanders the grounds during halloween. I think pumpkaboo is probably the cutest thing to come out of X and Y, so that's not a huge surprise that I'd pick it, plus halloween was just a couple days ago, so that would be cool.