Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Hello people! Its been awhile since a post on the roleplay and i dont know the reasom. I think there is probably a good one so I havent continued the story.

I haven't posted anything because, from what I gather, most characters are asleep, and you can't just change the time unless everyone agrees to it or implies to agree to it by going to sleep in the first place, that would be godmodding. My character is also asleep, so I don't see the point in posting until the night has passed.

Yes, if your characters are currently awake, then go right ahead, but it wouldn't make much sense to post unless your character is going through some kind of dream-sequence while characters are still awake during the night, or your character wakes up for whatever reason. These aren't concrete rules or anything, they are just the things I notice that make sense.

Username: Ampharos

Character's Name: Storm

Your half what Pokémon?: Ampharos

Appearance:tumblr_inline_mpybl2NZVS1roj9wu.jpg

Personality: Laid back and quiet. He'll speak when he needs to, and will shout out when he has to. Underneath his quiet exterior lies an incredibly short temper, that he masks as much as he can

Dorm Number: Whichever one needs someone in it. If there's none then... 7

Anything else?: Has a severe allergic reaction to Cherri berries. Go figure.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well right now, everyone is just getting used to the school, and the students. Um, come in saying you joined the school late or something. huh.png

Edited by Breeze

Well, everyone's already spent there first day in the campus, Had a sleep, woken up, and eaten some breakfast, seems to be the general plot of it.

So, a good way to introduce yourself is just waiting a little bit, and busting into a class late or something, to get attention, though I'm not sure. I'm terrible with that stuff.

TBH, I'd rather we skip the actual classes, unless you plan on something interesting happening during class, like a fight or whatever. Though, I would like to see what battle training class is...

• Brohoof 1

Well... Too late for now, We started to go through and mention our first class, but I thought I'd skip every class after, just the first class seems like something that could help meeting new people in the RP or something.

Well... Too late for now, We started to go through and mention our first class, but I thought I'd skip every class after, just the first class seems like something that could help meeting new people in the RP or something.

D: Oh noez! Should I have not mentiones the first class at all? I didnt read this topic for awhile so i didnt know. :C Maybe we can get the best out of it with new characters... or something. Sorry.

D: Oh noez! Should I have not mentiones the first class at all? I didnt read this topic for awhile so i didnt know. :C Maybe we can get the best out of it with new characters... or something. Sorry.

Don't worry about it, just continue with going how we were, just the classes after that, just skip, first class could just help with some character development, and just make the class go by fast. c:

• Brohoof 1

Ummm... I'd like to go out on a limb and ask why the RP was locked. Sure, it was fairly dead,  but I think that may have something to do with nobody really knowing where to go from that point.