Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

As much as I wanted to post, the people that I was chatting with didn't reply. Also, I think the reason why no one knew where to go from there (and its pretty obvious) because Breeze hasn't posted in a while. He did mention he was sick though.

• Brohoof 1

I want to be a Mewtwo gijinka. Pwease? Then I can have amazing psychic abilities, a jerkish, arrogant attitude, and the ability to Mega Evolve into two different forms!

Sounds overpowered...

So, yeah. If I submit the form, do you mind if I'm a Mewtwo gijinka?

(edited)

The reason I requested for the RP to be locked is because I got super busy. But now I'm trying to get permission for it to be unlocked. smile.png

Edited by Flightless Alicorn
  • Brohoof 2

I suppose I should submit an app then!

Username:  Lhee

Character's Name:  Lhee (Yeah, same as my username.  I like the name, lol)

Your half what Pokémon?:  Marowak

Appearance:  Of average height and build, not too much would normally draw attention to Lhee.  If it weren't for the fact that he seems to be wearing a skull over his head, anyways.  The skull is in fact his head, not a mask, and extends almost a foot down past his chin.  Long white hair comes down from the "skull", held in a ponytail.  He carries a large bone, about two feet in length, often held in his hand but sometimes thrust through a loop in his belt.  He also has a Marowak's tail.

Don't have an available image, sorry.

Personality:  He can seem rather quiet, and a bit of a downer depending on the situation.  While he may be tough to get along with due to first impressions, he can become attached to a friend rather quickly if they take the time to get past his "tough" attitude.  Fiercely loyal to his friends, he will go out of his way to make sure they're happy.  They just may not find out about it at the time.  He has issues with being abandoned that he doesn't really understand (playing off of the story for cubone/marowak here).

Dorm Number:  7

Anything else?:  For consistency sake, I'm going to say that his bone will return to his grasp if it's away from him for too long.  Don't have to worry about him losing it that way.

Whew, think that's everything.  If there's something you don't like let me know, I'd be happy to tweak it img-1942843-1-tongue.png 

Edited by Lhee

Username: lyridiandandan
Character's Name: Amaya
Your half what Pokemon?: Swanna
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/233/6/9/Swana_Gijinka_by_HakubiShirahime.png

Personality:Amaya is a kindhearted timid girl, who isnt used to being around others and is quick to become visibly nervous in heated situations. Unforunately, she is rather naive, and quick to bieleve others.she is also very honest (or rather, blunt).
Dorm Number:(( whichever!!))
Anything Else?:she really loves spicy food!and can play a piano and ocrina. As she grew up she never really left her home,, except for the occsional small trip.

Edited by lyridiandandan

(edited)

Accepted! You'll be in Dorm 32. With that, I am no longer accepting characters. The only acception is for , because he was just filling out the form. 

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Username: Thunder Knight

Character's Name: Sora Duskfall

Your half what Pokémon?: Mewtwo

Personality: Moody and grumpy to those he doesn't know, but is quite loyal to his friends- although, due to his rather... unique nature, he doesn't have any. He wishes he could have at least one, secretly, but, beneath all the layers of outward apathy, he is actually quite shy, although he hides it quite well.

Dorm Number: 17

Anything else?: I can't wait to start! I want something to tide me tide over until it's time to get X and Y!

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Brohoof 1

Shedinja isn't creepy! I think shedinjas are cute! In fact, I actually like the looks of many Ghost types, despite some of their quite creepy pokedex entries, like Drifloon! It's cute as a button, yet it's japanese pokedex entry says it drags children to hell by their hands.