Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that deserve a remake/reboot

Strafe

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Posted Image

Your wish was granted about 7 years ago.

Anyway I'd like to see Sonic Heroes 2 because I really liked the idea of team based gameplay they just didn't flesh it out enough the first time. Or Sonic Adventure 3 and I mean a proper one 06 doesn't count.

Posted Image

Your wish was granted about 7 years ago.

Anyway I'd like to see Sonic Heroes 2 because I really liked the idea of team based gameplay they just didn't flesh it out enough the first time. Or Sonic Adventure 3 and I mean a proper one 06 doesn't count.

Sorry, I guess I could have been clearer. I meant that as in a third SWBF.

SWBF2 was awesome.

Mirror's Edge 2, not because of the story arc, but because ME1 felt too short and underdeveloped for having a high ceiling of potential for a unique game. Like a bigger, detailed FPS + CQC + parkour video game would be fun.

Also I would buy a DS if they release a FULL Pokemon game with all 5 lands and all 649 Pokemon are catchable in it

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sonic the Hedgehog needs more good games like Generations and Colors

I like Zelda also

oooooo! Perfect Dark for the N64 never had a sequel!!!!!!! D:

Well there was a prequel but I heard it sucked. Though thinking back you know what we need?

Posted Image

WHY DID WE NEVER GET THIS!?!?!

Edited by E.G.G.M.A.R.E.
  • Brohoof 1

As awesome as it was a game, I think it was as iffy as counting as being part of the main series as Mario Kart: Double Dash was iffy as counting for an actual Mario Kart game.

What I mean is, the gameplay style was unique to the past editions, the amount of characters you control was trip,Ed (in MKDD's case, doubled), and it was obviously a major change that wouldn't stay for the later sequels. In other words, it was very unique to the traditonal Sonic (or Mario Kart) main series game. As far as a gameplay sequel, I wouldn't see it happening very likely, but it would be a cool idea, in my opinion.

And as for a sequel to SA, that'd be nice, too. 06 I think was just trying to imitate the classic handling engine of those games, and that was a terrible mistake. 3D Sonic platformers are amazing, and I hope they carry off from Generations with the Hedgehog Engine, except focus primarily on 3D, not 2D, like some of the Modern stages were.

Posted Image

WHY DID WE NEVER GET THIS!?!?!

The same reason why we won't get another Perfect Dark game. Microsoft was having one of their stupid moments and one day decided to buy Rare from Nintendo, which in my opinion, was one of the stupidest, most idiotic decisions in the video game industry history. Thanks to that dumb move, Donkey Kong, Goldeneye, along with the other Rare games that made fame on the SNES and N64 went controversial with copyright, and it was all a financial chaotic mess. They have it all sorted out now, Nintendo still owns DK, but Microsoft now owns the rights to the Banjo, Conker, and other franchises, and can make good games for them only if they choose.

They've yet to do that, and I'm sorry to say, but I highly doubt they will. Nuts and Bolts wasn't even nearly good enough.

(edited)

Jet Set Radiooooo! Another one like Future.

Posted Image

Skies of Arcadia

Posted Image

Shenmue 3 please~

Posted Image

And one of my favorite games of all time. Shining Force, a real Shining Force 4 would bring me to tears.

Posted Image

Edited by Chocolate
  • Brohoof 1

The same reason why we won't get another Perfect Dark game. Microsoft was having one of their stupid moments and one day decided to buy Rare from Nintendo, which in my opinion, was one of the stupidest, most idiotic decisions in the video game industry history. Thanks to that dumb move, Donkey Kong, Goldeneye, along with the other Rare games that made fame on the SNES and N64 went controversial with copyright, and it was all a financial chaotic mess. They have it all sorted out now, Nintendo still owns DK, but Microsoft now owns the rights to the Banjo, Conker, and other franchises, and can make good games for them only if they choose.

They've yet to do that, and I'm sorry to say, but I highly doubt they will. Nuts and Bolts wasn't even nearly good enough.

The other reason they wouldn't make a sequel to this is because they hate me...yes specifically me. No in all seriousness though, the original team who worked on the games left so I doubt if they did decide to work on a true sequel it'd be as good as the others.