Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Biggest jerk on the show?

FNGRpony

I vote Dan!... wait.. wrong show.. dang..

hmmm constantly recurring wise, I'd have to go with Angel bunny. I know he's watching out for Fluttershy by right, but he doesn't have to be such a total jerk about it! Especially with how sensitive she is as it stands... He really walks all over her at times, and its borderline abusive in many ways, it really is.

Overall... Gilda IMO. She was a deliberate bully that couldn't even see past her own pushiness in order to realize she wasn't being fooled by pinkie at all.

OH if only Dan was on the show

(i'm assuming you've seen fan vs FIM tumbler?)

I'm surprised no ones saying discord.  I mean even if you like discord and don't think he's evil,

he is a jerklol.  there's no 2 ways about it.

Whoa whoa whoa hold the train! May you please explain these "actions" that grants Angel the title: 'biggest jerk'. I am quite intrigued.

Yeah I probably should've explained myself more. First off I never liked how much of a picky eater he was to Fluttershy especially in Putting Your Hoof down. For me at least it's kind of uncomfortable to watch. And of coarse most of just for sidekicks. It's just a pet peve I've always had with mean spirited scenes

How dare you guys say angel is the biggest jerk?

He only tries to get fluttershy out of her shy mood and get what he wants, in my opinion thats helping. in one episode he tries to get what he wants at the same time creating the solution to the problem

besides

gilda is the biggest jerk

Gilda. She's rude to everypony, she's completely insensitive to others, she's selfish, mishumored, and borderline sociopathic. Absolutely no redeeming qualities about her at all.

Let's stir in the cup :>

After seeing the extent of all the jerks capabilities, I'll say... Fluttershy herself. Not the discorded one. What do I mean? Putting Your Hoof Down, assertive Fluttershy. If you say that Gilda made Fluttershy cry or Angel slapped her, I say: "Oh big deal. Fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie cry. And they're her friends!"

I cannot resist the feeling that if she wanted she'd be the biggest jerk of them all :>

Let's stir in the cup :>

After seeing the extent of all the jerks capabilities, I'll say... Fluttershy herself. Not the discorded one. What do I mean? Putting Your Hoof Down, assertive Fluttershy. If you say that Gilda made Fluttershy cry or Angel slapped her, I say: "Oh big deal. Fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie cry. And they're her friends!"

I cannot resist the feeling that if she wanted she'd be the biggest jerk of them all :>

cause everyone has bad days.

being a real jerk is a 24-7 kinda thing.  And if it's not being a jerk is more often than not at the least.

Kinda why i say discord.  gets set free goes right into jerk mode lol while streaching.

it's like breathing to him lol.

LOL, yeah...

1. Diamond Tiara. That evil, jerky kid! Teasing CMC is literally her bread and butter. Does she even have another purpose in the show? She literally only appears, starts with "I'm the most amazing pony you'll ever meet", teases, makes somepony cry, leaves humiliated, does it again. Oh, DT, get a life! I don't think the same of Silver Spoon though, I dislike her too, but she seems more like somepony hanging out with the wrong somepony than a true jerk.
  2. Gilda the Griffin. Yes, she is a grump, and a meany pants, and a jerk. She literally thinks only about herself. Making Flutts cry is maybe even the least important thing. She put the whole Ponyville in total disorder for a day or two she spent in there, scared Granny Smith, stole the apple, and so on. She keeps talking about how "cool" she is and how "cool" all of her friends need to be. Total jerk.
  3. Angel the Bunny. I see he's been mentioned here many times, and I must say I agree mostly. I don't find him nearly as jerky as DT or Gilda, but he definitely behaves out of his place on a few occasions. Mainly when slapping Fluttershy in PYHD, and also when slapping the door after Fluttershy finally left her cottage in A Bird in the Hoof. I know he was only trying to help but still... however, he's often also seen helping Flutts, and his jerk self only comes around from time to time, not always.
  4. Prince Blueblood. Yeah, Rarity, I agree. The most uncharming prince ever. He saw how much Rarity started to care for him, and he didn't pay one bit for it. He was still only thinking about himself, even putting Rarity in front of him when the cake was about to fall. What's probably worst is that he didn't even realize he was doing something wrong, that might be a part of his daily routine.

Angel is usually a jerk most of the time, but he made up for it for forgiving Spike and helping him get out of trouble and also coaching Fluttershy to increase her wingpower  ;P Although I haven't seen Gilda's kinder side so I can easily say that she's the biggest jerk in the show. She doesn't have any respect for anyone except for herself and abuses everyone for her enjoyment. 

Angel is just like a spoiled kid, he gets what he wants and becomes a douche when he doesn't get what he wants. 

Angel, obviously Angel. Gilda might be a bully, Trixie might be a attention whore, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon might be bitches, but Angel being an abusive "husband" towards Fluttershy is just a big no. No, that's no ordinary rabbit... *insert Monty Python reference here*

Trixie is my problem. I have no clue why she is loved so much and people attempt to justify her actions. She was a weakling unicorn that spouted utter garbage and hurt her audience. Trixie was also warned about the alicorn amulet being dangerous, but did she listen? No

• Brohoof 2

My picks are Gilda, Diamond Tiara, Silverspoon and Prince Blueblood. Though Gilda probably beats them all in my opinion I just really don't like bullies. 

I agree... but i also agree that Discord was a bit of a jerk... but then again I watched somepony's headcanon which made me feel sorry for him... oops :P

• Brohoof 1

Can't really blame Angel for being who he is. Fluttershy kind if spoiled him so that's why he's like that. Still though unlike Gilda or Diamond Tiara he actually genuinely cares for her.

Yep I just defended Angel. I don't care but if someone wants to retort against me go ahead.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Rainbow Dash honestly. She's extremely rude to her "friends," constantly talks about how awesome she is (and yes I can acknowledge there are times where she puts her confidence behind herself), and first reaction is to rush into things without thinking. 

Gagging when Twilight mentioned how excited she was for the Starswirl museum honestly sealed the deal for me. And Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash is even worse, but at least she has an excuse, she didn't go through what pony Dash did. She's ruder than Gilda, Diamond, and Angel could ever hope to be. 

Luna is another one with her constant annoyed expression whenever someone talks to her and how she acted so innocent in 'Luna Eclipsed'. 

(edited)

Pinkie Pie when she's in that mood to stalk, harass, break into other's homes, and place unreasonable demands on others.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Trixie - She treats her audiences here like garbage and and lies about her accomplishments. And no I don't buy the whole "oh it's her job" crap, honestly she didn't need to humiliate AJ, Rares, and RD the way she did. And don't even get me started on the Alicorn Amulet, she bought the damn thing for revenge, fully knowing what it was capable of, and you expect me to buy that asspull of a redemption/apology?

• Brohoof 1

As big of a Jerk as Gilda was, I welcome a redemption story in the same vain as Sunset Shimmer for her. Clearly Rainbow likes her, and Gilda wanted to spend time with her, but she was so obsessed with her concept of cool (which should of stayed in the 90's) that she ended up burning that bridge. If they DO bring her back I hope they drop "Lame" from her vocabulary, because her dialogue was straight up painful.

Angel on the other hand, I say hand him over to Smeagol so he can be useful for a change, that bunny slapping Flutters on the daily is not cute by any stretch

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I CANNOT stand RD. She always puts herself before others, including her best friends! She is over confident, self-righteous, and arrogant. When I was watching the "I'm Awesome" sequence in Rainbow Rocks, I wanted to punch RD.

Trixie. This is an obvious one to many. I never have, and never will like Trixie.

Angel Bunny. Not gonna explain this one.

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

I'd have to go with Prince BlueBlood or RainbowDash.

I CANNOT stand RD. She always puts herself before others, including her best friends! She is over confident, self-righteous, and arrogant. When I was watching the "I'm Awesome" sequence in Rainbow Rocks, I wanted to punch RD.

Trixie. This is an obvious one to many. I never have, and never will like Trixie.

Angel Bunny. Not gonna explain this one.

I agree with you 100% on that RainbowDash part.

I cannot stand her  >_>