Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Fall anime

Lightning Fluttershy

What anime are you all watching, with tons of new promising ones being released? biggrin.png

I'm watching Golden Time, Little Busters! Refrain, and Nagi no Asukara. I've watched episode 1 of GT and LB Refrain, and have been impressed so far. smile.png

The only thing that's been bugging me is Refrain... it's based off the visual novel Little Busters! and the first episode really didn't follow the story very well, even though there was a huge animation improvement since the first season.

Anyway, what are you all watching this fall? Which are you liking, and which don't you like, so far? yay.png

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

Well, I finished watching Watamote so I have to be prepared to watch some animes that will be released in Fall. I actually want to watch Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7, online of course. :P

Well, I already watched WataMote and I'm stuck waiting for new episodes at the moment. I checked out "Kill La Kill" and I thought it was pretty good.

I plan on eventually watching these: "Diabolik Lovers", "Coppelion", "Kyoukai no Kanata", "Nagi no Asukara", and a lot more. I usually assume I will like an anime if I enjoy the animation style, and so far it seems to be working. I also have a ridiculously long list of anime to check out that already aired and finished. 

Kill la Kill

Coppelion

Strike the Blood

IS 2

Outbreak Company

Golden Time

Freezing Vibration

Little Busters: Refrain

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

White Album 2

Walkure Romanze

Unbreakable Machine Doll

BlazBlue

Galilei Donna 

Pupa

Madoka Magica 3

Whatever the new Kara no Kyoukai movie is called. 

Pretty good season.   

• 4 years later...