Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

Omg I'm glad someone else appreciates Zintiik's humor XD  This is his first RP and I freaking LOVE using him.  I'm forced to resist the urge to throw him into all of my roleplays just to have him make snarky comments the entire time.

@,

I have an idea for Willow, if it helps. You mentioned an aura of magic. Perhaps there could be illusions in the woods before we even reach the falls? Just an idea anyway. Might save on editing later.

Never mind, we got this. :P

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Hahaha, wow, I missed a lot last night. Sorry guys. Went to hang out with some friends before the PS4 midnight release, and my phone promptly died. Responding from mobile now, going to get caught up on what I missed during class and I'll post an actual reply this afternoon xD

• Brohoof 1

Out of curiosity (and a lack of ideas for Aegis since he's been crippled so effectively by the loss of his talents and honed abilities), what exactly are these shadows that Team Kingfisher are fighting?

@@Windbreaker,

Shadows. That's about it: I left it open to interpretation but the general idea I had was a case of 'your mind makes it real' - the Litany plays off fear: Kingfisher got paranoid of the shadows - her mind made them real. It's a test of resolve: not a trap.

Of course, tests like this can be just as dangerous as traps...

If only someone in the party had a truly deep seated fear of living a long and prosperous life then they might not have a problem at all. :P

• Brohoof 1

Shadows are manifestations of the ponies own fear and self doubt. Realizing this and confronting it subdued them somewhat.

That said, theres now a Changeling in the tunnels with so much self loathing hitting him all at once, its probably a good idea to get out of there. Pronto.

Of course, thats just my advice...

• Brohoof 1

@,

Ah thanks, good to know. Also is Zintiik somehow separated from Orion and Scribbler? I think they are all in the same room. I could be wrong.  

They were, but Zintiik took off ahead of them (hasty little bug)

What do you guys think of naming the Aspect Kricket?

It took me hours to think of that name..

Edited by Shaymin
  • Brohoof 2

It took me hours to think of that name..

She's gonna name it Kricket? That sounds fine to me but why did you choose that name? 

Edit: I like the name, just realized it may have seemed like I didn't.

Edited by SilverHeart