Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Oh, um.. if my character is going to have a speaking part, may I please do it? She kind of had a certain voice that I do. Also, feel free to doing anything you want with her, minus the removal of her wings. I'd kind of like to keep those. Oh, and it would be nice if she was a bit seductive, you know. I mean, she has a flirty side. Thanks! :3

Edited by Arctic Fox

My little moment of glory is when my OC entered Twillight branch... (I have the feeling that I have somehow cut the line somewhere :derp:)

I can't wait to see the final product, for sure, this will be epic, but if the artworks are like the OC om the page, the fun will be DOUBLED!

@Rascal61

Okay, I've been going through and noticing a ton of alicorns. If they're going to be kept that way, then I'd like to be an alicorn. I mean, yeah, most of them are Mary and Gary Sues. Just yeah. If they're going to be kept like that, then... yeah. Thanks for understanding.

@@Auraception,

We're always looking for changelings 

@@Milk Wave,

I'm sure that someone on the team will ask you about how seductive you want her to be if she has a role in any of our projects. 

@@Fanglore,

Thank you for your character, that should be it for now thank you. Somone should be contacting you some about him 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding her to the list right now 

@@Windbreaker

OF course we got room for more, thanks for even more ocs Windbreaker

@@Infinity Despair,

Link? I cannot accept your character without a character profile link, if you have one for him we would appreciate it. If not then it doesn't take long to make long to make one in the character database found on these forums 

@,

Oh yeah, definately. That number was actually just some math down with the stats we had, so we're always going to be accepting characters once we've accepted the number

@,

When we need voice actors we will put up a thread in creative resources looking for voice actors, so when you want to apply for a character then go there looking for the job.  And we will definately go to you to ask how you think her voice sounds like.

• Brohoof 1

@,

NO, just bloody no. Please, can you please just use your head for a second okay, I've gotten a lot of shit from people about their ocs and I understand that your characters but you have to realise that I human and such.

And so no, there are no alicorns in the Inquisition. I have accepted alicorn ocs but soon after they've been processed someone goes to the creator and asks whether they want their character to be any of the pony races, we don't allow overpowered ridiculous things into an organisation like this. 

Things like this take a lot of bloody time, hell I've been working my ass off to the point where I'm going to the hospital every other day. So can you think for just a second that maybe we do have some common sense, and please do not go round saying I want this and that when you obviously have no clue. 

@,

Of course we got some room for them, I'll be adding them to the count right now 

• Brohoof 2

Alright... I know you all want to apply as soon as possible, and I know you want your OC in the project. But whay some of you fail to grasp is... YOUR DRIVING RASCAL INSAN! Listen, these people are working themselves to death just to complete this faster; but whining and complaining like a baby won't help. Its just making things worse. So if you guys want to see this thing completed, and see your OC there, then CALM THE BUCK DOWN AND STOP WHINING. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Brohoof 8

I really wish I could draw one!KUbAnTY.png Also your project seems so awesome I hope I can contribute one soon I'll most likely pay to get one drawn. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! vsTALhM.png

Edited by KBAriel

Alright

Sorry about this, not going to collect anything for a little bit just for now, not going to even look above this text box. 

But if you guys want to see what's happening with your characters, see what's going on behind the curtains then you guys can watch, and listen, to me do things. 

I'm not going to click any links unless I'm sure that I'm safe, and I will answer questions for you if you put them in underlined.  But you guys can actually see where your oc is right now on the processing line, and see how much work we still have to do. So then maybe you guys can understand how long it will take for you guys to get your ocs onto the site. 

The link: http://www.livestream.com/tartarusproductions?t=137394

Terribly sorry if this is considered rude, but I've been keeping up on all the characters added and it seems one of my OCs may have been overlooked, possibly due to her name change. Her original name was Banshee but I had changed it to Siren Song. The link is in my signature, though I checked the link I gave you previously and it still works. Again, if this is just a waste of your time and I'm being impatient I'm terribly sorry.

I did see an OC named Siren, though I believe someone else had given you an OC named Siren, so I don't believe that is her. Ugh, again, so sorry for being annoying XD