Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could anyone make me a oc?

RainbowDashiscool

(edited)

For the cutie mark what do you mean by light?

Also mare or colt?

And what is the race?

ok for the cutie mark i mean light like light shining down i want the light shing down and light is a mare and race i dont know if they have a race but the race is american.

Edited by Lightfire

A small suggestion here.  If your pony is into fashion, I would consider it to be a unicorn e.g. Rarity is into design and fashion.  Since unicorns are "fancy", tend to be luxurious, and most activities are usually done indoors (another example - Twilight does a lot of studies).  Where as an earth pony and pegasus are usually outside, pegasus fly, earth ponies are strong and have a special connection with nature.  If you need a cutie mark, you can ask me to make one.  It'll just have to be explained clearly (because that's the only way I can actually function, I'm rather proprietary; sadly.)  A bit long but just a thought.

Edited by SoleSivea

A small suggestion here.  If your pony is into fashion, I would consider it to be a unicorn e.g. Rarity is into design and fashion.  Since unicorns are "fancy", tend to be luxurious, and most activities are usually done indoors (another example - Twilight does a lot of studies).  Where as an earth pony and pegasus are usually outside, pegasus fly, earth ponies are strong and have a special connection with nature.  If you need a cutie mark, you can ask me to make one.  It'll just have to be explained clearly (because that's the only way I can actually function, I'm rather proprietary; sadly.)  A bit long but just a thought.

Ok well i never got anyone to do me a oc so im glad i got a earth pony one.