Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy with your current grades? (poll)

Sugar Pea

Grades  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your grades?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda
    • I don't care about my grades.

I'm not trying to be a creep here, but I really want to know if anyone who goes to school is happy with their current grades.

I'm happy about mine because this is the first time in years since I got straight As and Bs. :3

So what about you? 
Would you mind explaining why or why not?

Edited by weirdokitterz

Let's see here...

3 A's (Interactive Game Design, Physical Science, & Creative Writing) and 3 B's (Global Mythology, English & Algebra)...

I'm not happy, I hate my grades and I would love to get them higher. 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see here...

3 A's (Interactive Game Design, Physical Science, & Creative Writing) and 3 B's (Global Mythology, English & Algebra)...

I'm not happy, I hate my grades and I would love to get them higher. 

Oh mai gosh, those are amazing grades! 

I don't know why you aren't happy with that at all! That can get you on the honor roll if you keep that up!

• Brohoof 1

Let's see, a B in English, -A in Global History, and a C in Geometry. Not the best grades in the world, since Math always confused me. I wouldn't worry about it as much.

• Brohoof 1

Ahahahaha! Nope! I'm very lazy with studying and explains why I'm not in AP. The only grade I'm proud of is an A (95) in Japanese. Some aspects of the grading system here are ridiculous. 

B

A (Half-credit; because it's community service)

B (B+?)

B

A

B+

C+

Edited by Dism
  • Brohoof 1

No. Definitely not. While they are not the worst grades, they aren't very good. In a lot of my classes, I'm not doing too good even for not-so-good reasons. I think I also have a bad grade in my Social Studies class because I didn't want to be in this group assignment and I couldn't do something else by myself even though I asked the teacher.

Edited by Franklin Clinton
  • Brohoof 1

No. Definitely not. While they are not the worst grades, they aren't very good. In a lot of my classes, I'm not doing too good even for not-so-good reasons. I think I also have a bad grade in my Social Studies class because I didn't want to be in this group assignment and I couldn't do something else by myself even though I asked the teacher.

Working in a group is a lot funner than you think...sometimes it's good to have an extra brain, that way, you get the job done quicker. ^^

Working in a group is a lot funner than you think...sometimes it's good to have an extra brain, that way, you get the job done quicker. ^^

If you were in my shoes, you would know why I hate working in groups. For me, group work slows down progress, I don't like a lot of the people at my school, and a lot of times I either get excluded or I have to do all the work in groups during group assignments.

Edited by Franklin Clinton

If you were in my shoes, you would know why I hate working in groups. For me, group work slows down progress, I don't like a lot of the people at my school, and a lot of times I either get excluded or I have to do all the work in groups during group assignments.

I know them feels...one time I worked with this dude, and he kept talking to his friends while I was doing everything. All he did was put his name on it...I should've erased it...i'm too nice...but still, he did not deserve even half of that credit!  >__<

The only time I hate working in groups is when they are the people that do nothing but talk and talk....I get very impatient. 

Other than that, I like working in groups. :3

No, I have bad grades. My grades are bad because I didn't take school seriously or paid attention well. That means I'll have to get my grades/qualifications which I could of got in school again in a college. I have one last chance.

Edited by King George
  • Brohoof 1

Getting straight A's as a physics major (probably one of the hardest majors around) in the best physics school in the country is good enough for me. The countless hours I've spent studying probably helped.

Really, if you aren't happy with your grades: study. There really aren't many good excuses for not getting good grades when you have time to study.

Edited by Foreigner And Lover
  • Brohoof 2

I currently having 3 A's and 3 B's.

Not really happy with it, i wish for a 4.5 GPAs.

I am currently taking 2 AP classes, i wish that i can take 3 other AP classes.

I am more a history major plus a mathematician major. I hate Chemistry because the teacher who is teaching confusing me, i hate the way she is teaching and grading. Math and history are the easiest subjects for me!

Edited by The Prime Reaper

No my grades are the worst they have ever been, when I was in high school I barely even had to study or anything and I still aced even honors and AP classes. I got cocky when I started taking classes at my local community college and took all the easy classes thinking I wouldn't have any hard classes whatsoever except for Math which is like my academic kryptonite. And I had all these pressures from work and life in general that caused me to drop out and my GPA to drop down with it, so much so that I was placed on academic probation. Fast forward 3 years later I am back in school trying to get the GPA back up to a respectable level and finish up the classes necessary to transfer to a 4 year university.

These are the grades from my latest report card.

Stage Crew: B

Honors US History: B

PE: A

Geometry: B (it's a B-)

Chemistry: C (I hate this class)

Honors English: B

Overall I am not happy with my grades, I can't get into an Ivy League school with shitty grades like this  ;-; I'm such a failure... It's not my fault chemistry is so boring, I always fall asleep in that class but I still do my work. Last Friday I fell asleep, then I did my work, and I fell asleep again. Next year I'll have to take Algebra II and I'm awful at algebra, I barely passed Algebra I with a D. Oh I'm screwed... 

tumblr_lnvucj7riF1qbvovho1_500.gif

Edited by Akari Akaza

I hate to be such a Debbie Downer about my grades, but I'm never really satisfied with them. It's because I know I'm a straight A student when I apply myself. But that's my greatest flaw. I just don't apply myself. Thus, since I got to college, I haven't had a single semester where I had perfect grades. I've always had good grades. My GPA is 3.62 and I graduated from my community college with an Associates Degree with honors.

I've had to work on the whole applying myself thing a whole lot more since I got to my four year university. Things are a little tougher here, especially without my mom nagging in my ear about my homework. Anyway, I'm usually pretty unsatisfied with my grades throughout the semester. Usually I'm running B's and C's and maybe a D up until finals week. Then I just study myself to death. Finals week is that one special week of the year where the blood in my veins is replaced by coffee. And somehow, I manage to pull my grades up to A's and B's. 

But right now? Meh, I could be doing better. it's only October. In a couple months, I'll be better lol