Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Apocalypse (Action, Adventure, Survival)

Child Of Darkness

Do I have to link my OC to join? I would like to be one of the mains. OC Name: Blueman(or blue) Well,i don't know where to post the picture.Respond ASAP.

You need to post a link to your OC's character page so I can view it, so I can decide if you can join the RP.

If any of the good ponies are in ponyville make your way to the train station so we can all meet up.

Here Ya go!

http://imgur.com/ovMQPXI

I worked hard on this because im using another laptop.But I had one OC before. Respond ASAP.Please.

It's still Blue.

I need more than that. The OC needs a character page here on the forums so I can get to know there personality, name, alliance, abilities, backstory, age and anything else I might need to know.

I need more than that. The OC needs a character page here on the forums so I can get to know there personality, name, alliance, abilities, backstory, age and anything else I might need to know.

What about i tell it here? Umm...make one PM and let's chit-chat about it.

But the personality: A good friend has.

oh sorry here it is.

Tell me if it's enough.im tired already.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueman-r4792

Respond as long as you can.Please.*Squee*

(edited)

What about i tell it here? Umm...make one PM and let's chit-chat about it.

But the personality: A good friend has.

oh sorry here it is.

Tell me if it's enough.im tired already.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueman-r4792

Respond as long as you can.Please.*Squee*

Sorry but I cannot work with this. There is hardly anything I can use here to see him fitting in the RP. I'm sorry but there is not enough character data for me.

Just putting it out there, but this RP has grew a lot faster than my last RP that I hosted, (which died). So I just wanted to thank you all for 5 pages in two days, that is terrific by my standards, and a extra thank you to all the frequent posters.

@Frosty V

@Gloomfury

@TwistedShadow

Thank you for being a big part of the kick start. And to all who post quite Little

@Antismurf9001

I miss not having you in the RP your characters where quite interesting and it feels like a good few characters will be missing for most of the RP. Post when ever you get the time, I don't want to nag you but I believe that your characters will make this RP a much better on than what it is.

Also @Frosty V I would like to point out that the thermal scope will be useless to finding us at this moment in time since we are relatively deep under ground. Just thought it might be worth mentioning. And one more thing, the cave cannot be seen by you, it just looks like a normal side of a mountain. No entrances or anything related to the cave can be seen unless you know it is there.

aluminum sulfide

Someone has been doing there science homework. For any who do not know, when aluminium sulphide reacts with air,  Hydrogen Sulphate is produced. It is a colourless gas with the characteristic foul odour of rotten eggs it is heavier than air, very poisonous, corrosive, flammable and explosive.

Edited by Child of Darkness

Important notice. This gas i described in the RP is comparably mildly poisonous it just stinks like hell. Also does it quickly bind with water. The guise in the cave are fine.@,

Important notice. This gas i described in the RP is comparably mildly poisonous it just stinks like hell. Also does it quickly bind with water. The guise in the cave are fine.@,

You think Iwiek knows that? Iwiek would assume it's poisonous just because of its smell and effect on him

You think Iwiek knows that? Iwiek would assume it's poisonous just because of its smell and effect on him

No. But i think it would be good, that you and everyone else knows this, so that they dont describe how the ponies in the cave die.

(edited)

@@Child Of Darkness,

I am going to drop out of this RP. I'm sorry for it but i was away this weekend for my National Guard training weekend and i was not able to get onto the internet. I am very sorry that i was not around and i hope the RP is going great!

Well, its a shame you have to go, but thank you for notifying me. That's more than what some people do. Edited by Child of Darkness

Hey there everybody, just PM'd the creator of this here RP and I'll be joining shortly with my OC Paradox Shift as a uuh, Hostile I believe... He'll be a bad guy. Hes an Alien from outer space that looks like a normal unicorn. His character page is in my sig. check it out and i'll introduce him into the RP shortly.

As may have been obvious am i drowning in this RP a little. I have a quite big amount of work IRL and cannot really place myself into this RP going as fast and relatively complex. Im sorry, but im going to have to drop out. Sorry about this everyone.

As may have been obvious am i drowning in this RP a little. I have a quite big amount of work IRL and cannot really place myself into this RP going as fast and relatively complex. Im sorry, but im going to have to drop out. Sorry about this everyone.

That's a shame really, but I cannot stop you. Thank for joining us for the time you did, and thank you for telling us you are leaving.

@@Child Of Darkness,

Do we know about how much time has passed in the RP since it started? I'm trying to gauge if Zinn might be at all recovered or if his magic is still basically nothing.

I will have to make a guess, but if I had to say, I would say that it has been around 36 hours in total.

(Sorry or being away this month. Exams have been happening so they take priority.)

• Brohoof 1