Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Video Games that could make MLP haters happy?

Bendy

What games do you think could make MLP haters happy?

Play as some guy like Jason Voorhees and kill everypony in Ponyville game?

Or how about a first person shooter Conversion Bureau themed game? Where you get to shoot Ponies that are trying to wipe out the Human race? Ponies invade Earth, that sort of thing. Some Ponies on Human side thing.

But annoying to the hater would be the game's Karma mortality like Fallout/ Paragon/Renegade like Mass Effect, you could spare the Ponies at end of game which would give you good ending, or kill them all which would give you the bad ending. Note: It's also evil ending if your a Pony that sides with The Conversion Bureau. 

Edited by Rush

Pretty much every MLP horror game.

If you look at some of soundspeed's videos he plays a lot of MLP games, most are blind so he doesn't know they're scary.

Hmm... an interesting question!

A game that could make MLP haters happen would probably involve some pony slaying, but I think that the murder of Bronies would be most satisfying for them.

So obviously it would be a first-person shooter where the Republic of the United States is at risk of falling to the Brony Empire, which is rising up from all parts of the United States. Bronies are riding horses painted like the Mane Six into battle, and we have crowned our new Empress, Lauren Faust, who has the Royal Staff of the Pony Sisters, which allows her to turn Bronies into ponies and harness the power of unicorn magic.

The final boss fight is obviously where our heroic anti-Brony has to slay Lauren and either choose to destroy the Staff she wielded or use it theirself to command the Brony army and take over the world in a wave of friendship and happiness.

The game will be called Call of Cutie: Pony Souls the Second Pegasus of the Holy Order of the White Empress of Love, Friendship, and Integrity.

It will be a best seller for sure.

One that doesn't involve anything related to ponies or bronies or any of that nonsense.  No horses either.

Probably just one of those normal video games people play all the time. 

(I am such a killjoy, it isn't even funny)

Are you people serious LOL.

you have to ask?

People I give you the scourge of blizzard. a man so fat and odious he ruins everything he touches.  Jay bucking wilson

and his proudest creation

whimsey shire ^^ a middle finger not only to the fans of d3 but a even bigger middle finger to mlp fans.

I'm not gonna lie I was dying to get into it (LOL).