Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which plushies do you have?

Octavia'sLilBro

I don't have any plushies myself because...

Me:Mum can I have this...

Mom:What are you four and a girl?

*5 weeks of torment later*

"Wow you asked me for a pony plush ha ha everyone on my facebook knows and you shou-

...You get the point

So I was wondering what's your favorite and if it doesn't bother you...how many?

Alrighty then I guess it is time to bring out the gals, first up is Applejack who as she is the first pony I started to like thought would be appropriate for my first plushie

614lE-LmMzL._SL1201_.jpg

Then Derpy who is my favorite background pony

41BkJJZ11xL.jpg

Once 4DE announced their line of plushies I knew I had to have their Twilight Sparkle one.

01-500x500.jpg

And my most recent, the princess of the night Luna the only major flaw being that she is missing her wings for some reason.

71IgCGbbfaL._SL1500_.jpg

I"m collecting the Funrise 5in and 10in ,to which I am all caught up with the exception of the three new Princesses. I also have 6 of the 10in Aurora Plushies, the three Build a Bear ones plus spike (can't wait for fluttershy) . I also have made my own Fluttershy, Big Mac(favorite male pony), Royal Ribbon(favorite female background pony), Snowdrop and Princess Luna . I also bought a handmade Zecora I also have a derpy plush backpack from hottopic and some older gen pony plushies. 

post-11698-0-84803600-1383893087_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Of Pony Plushies, I have 2 handmade ones (Fluttershy 12'' and Derpy 21'') and a Funrise 5'' Pinkie. and other plushies I've got about 30 ranging from video game stuff oLionking and other random ones.

I'm not a real fan of the funrise ones, if their mane and tail were more show accurate, I'd probably buy the bigger ones....otherwise I Like the stitching and embroidery on them.

I prefer the more show accurate Fanmade ones, and the 4DE ones....which I"d love to get one someday.

I don't even have one plushie and I am so depressed. They are much more expensive than regular ponies which gives me second thoughts since I am on a budget right now. However if I was able to, I would love to own a Derpy Hooves and a Daring Do plushie that I saw on EBAY which looks so adorable.

I"m collecting the Funrise 5in and 10in ,to which I am all caught up with the exception of the three new Princesses. I also have 6 of the 10in Aurora Plushies, the three Build a Bear ones plus spike (can't wait for fluttershy) . I also have made my own Fluttershy, Big Mac(favorite male pony), Royal Ribbon(favorite female background pony), Snowdrop and Princess Luna . I also bought a handmade Zecora I also have a derpy plush backpack from hottopic and some older gen pony plushies. 

attachicon.gifIMG_3266.JPG

It seems like a cuddle fest in there.

I have a Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Spike, and a tiny Fluttershy.  I guess my Rarity is my favorite, just because.  Fluttershy might have been my favorite if she was cuddle sized, but she like fits in my pocket.  lol

It seems like a cuddle fest in there.

yup. And hopefully I'll be getting Fluttershy from build a bear this month and I'm hoping this month or next my walmart with get in the Funrise Celestia and Cadance plushes. Since I really really want Celestia

Here is a picture of all my plushies!

49551185-d805-4262-93ee-b29f979c10f8.jpg

As for which is my favourite... It's a really difficult choice. Applejack is my favourite pony, so she gets a mention. Derpy is big and fluffy; perfect for a cuddle! Luna (season 2) is beautiful and intricate. But then again, Fluttershy is so soft and adorable. I love stroking her tail... Honestly, I love them ALL, and I've given each and every one of them plenty of hugs. I even fell asleep once with Applejack and Pinkie nestled against my chest. laugh.png  I don't think I could pick a favourite.

If I do get any more plushies, I'd love to get Applebloom, Big Mac, Braeburn and Celestia. I'd also love to have Button's Mum and a badass Nightmare Moon plush to have all three versions of Luna, but the ones I've seen are custom made and ridiculously expensive. Oh well! smile.png

• Brohoof 2

I have a few plushies in my collection that I've built up over the last two years:

jf53nDMl.jpg

I started out with a eBay seller commissioned Fluttershy, then I moved on to getting a Twilight Sparkle and Rarity plushie commission through a person on deviantART, which eventually ended up with several other commissions including a Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. I also have a 4DE Twilight plush (not pictured) and even a hand crafted Spike plush from the UK.

The most expensive plushie, and my favourite in the collection has to be my Snowdrop plush that I got commissioned earlier this year totalling at around $360 plus express postage costs.

I plan on getting some more plushies when the new year rolls around.

Edited by rjrgmc28

I'm still waiting for my Derpy plushie to arrive.
It's been over two goddamn weeks already, and she still isn't here, and it's really starting to eat at me. img-2011407-1-sad.png
I need that plushie *SO* badly, I mean you have no idea...

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few plushies in my collection that I've built up over the last two years:

img-2010919-1-jf53nDMl.jpg

I started out with a eBay seller commissioned Fluttershy, then I moved on to getting a Twilight Sparkle and Rarity plushie commission through a person on deviantART, which eventually ended up with several other commissions including a Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. I also have a 4DE Twilight plush (not pictured) and even a hand crafted Spike plush from the UK.

The most expensive plushie, and my favourite in the collection has to be my Snowdrop plush that I got commissioned earlier this year totalling at around $360 plus express postage costs.

I plan on getting some more plushies when the new year rolls around.

Yay for fellow Snowdrop fan! 

I was really happy when I made/completed my Snowdrop plush!