Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which plushies do you have?

Octavia'sLilBro

I bought a Rainbow Dash plushie without my parents consent, they know about her now, they weren't exactly happy but its my money, so meh.

Probably easier to do granted I am 19 (20 in less than a month).

I do plan on buying many more once I move out, so sometime within the next year or two. No hurry.

Almost all of the official plushies look really warped. :/ 4DE's are the best I have seen. But then some of the fan-made ones are awesome, I just don't have that kind of money to spend on toys.

But then some of the fan-made ones are awesome, I just don't have that kind of money to spend on toys.

I know whatcha mean. A friend of mine and I go to comic con every year and this year he finally turned brony so we went hunting for MLP stuff. We came across a table with these catastrophic plushies and we inquired about them and the lady said that they started at $400. My friend and I looked at eachother mouth agape and I jus turned to the lady and said "they're very, very nice." And we walked away.

I have a plushie of Apple Bloom, commissioned from DeviantArt.

Second one I have had, I lost the first one that I commissioned from the same plushie maker. This second one is much better made and I'm glad I still have it.

I might post a picture, but later.

I hope to get a plushie of myself in the future. xD But I dunno how that would work out. xD

I have the 4DE Twilight Sparkle plushie :3 I love it so much. It's the only plushie I have, but I do plan to get the other 4DE Mane 6 plushies in the future. Now if only the 4DE Rainbow Dash plush would come out sooner  >_>

• Brohoof 1

Right now I have two plushies. One is a small vinyl scratch plushie the I bought at a convention and the other is one of those rainbow dash plushies from build a bear workshop that my cousins gave me for my birthday.