Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

Guardian enjoyed the view from the hill that he and Soaring were now at. He leaned up against her and sighed in complete satisfaction. "I'm glad I met you." he said, nuzzling her neck. "I wonder what the future will hold for you and I." He looked down below and saw some foals playing a game among themselves. "I wonder what our children will look like" he thought to himself, but shoved it away for later. "Its way too early to think about that."

"I wonder what our children will look like"

((LOL. I am so making a picture of what I think their foals would look like. LOL.))

@@The Time Pony,

"I-it's okay, I didn't realize either. I-I didn't even know I was hungry until we got here," she said, trying to comfort him despite having no idea how to do so.

"A week ago i would've... well, not laughed, but I wouldn't have believed it if a week ago somepony told me I would meet somepony I would trust, let alone fall in love with," she added, blushing a bit.

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Dusk also blushed "thanks" he said awkwardly. They soon finished dinner and Dusk clears the dishes. "So is it bedtime, or would you like to do anything else tonight?" He asked her. Dusk always tried to give her the choice to make her more comfortable with what they were doing.

(Someone gave me an idea that if i posted something then it will bring all of this RP back. And surprise surprise, it worked. For those who don't know, the site went down and we pretty much lost everything on here. But not anymore! Yay me for fixing this!!!!!! Woo I'm awesome)

Edited by Rokkurin

(Cheers) YAH! And, surprise surprise. I actually did some "what would our foals look like" stuff. Beeh..

"I'm glad I met you too. And the future may hold surprises. Like a sudden storm or more Chrysalis or--" Soaring cut herself off milliseconds away from saying 'foals'. That was close. Talk about embarrassment! She said in her mind. "Or this butterfly laying eggs on my head." She swatted at the insect, it now annoying her.

Guardian chuckled as he watched Soaring. He lifted his hoof  and remained still, prompting the butterfly that he means to harm and that it is okay to land on him. Soon enough it did. He looked at it closely, as if he is scolding it. Then, he gently lifts his fore leg up and off it flies. "I win." he said with a huge grin on his face.

Soaring chuckled. "Only because it wasn't on your head!" She protested, smiling. "I could've gotten rid of it if I could've seen it!" She added, still smiling. She quickly stole a kiss from Guardian's cheek. She stared on ahead casually, blushing lightly.

(I love you all for giving 26 pages and over 500 posts.)

Guardian smiled when he got a kiss from Soaring, then it was replaced by a sly grin. He leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek. But instead he mad contact with her neck and blew raspberries in a attempt to tickle her.

(And we all love you too for making an awesome RP)

Soaring began to laugh. "No, no, stop!" She squeaked. "Nah, please!" She said, pulling away. A huge grin spread across her muzzle as she gave him a gentle shove. "Don't tickle me!" She said, still laughing. "I'm the only one who can tickle ponies." She joked. Her pink optics glittered with happiness.

Guardian laughed along with Soaring while he tickled her. After he stopped and sat next to her and began to rub her back. "I don't know if I told you this, but I'm glad I met you Soaring. You are everything I could have ever asked for." he kissed her cheek then nuzzled her neck.

"Oh, you've told me." Soaring laughed, leaning into him gently. "And you are everything I could've asked for, too. I'm just afraid of losing you." Soaring whispered. "I want you beside me forever." She said softly. She glanced down the hill, watching other couples picnic or cuddle. She faintly smiled.

Guardian was feeling like he was on cloud nine. Being with Soaring was perfect for him. "Is there anything you want to do?" he asked her. "I'm good with anything you come up with." Guardian stood up and stretched a little from sitting down for too long. There was a small popping noise as he sighed in satisfaction.

"For once, I'm out of ideas." Soaring admitted. "Have you got any?" She asked stretching a bit as well. She brushed her mane out of her face. She felt like royalty, she was so lucky. She had the best stallion in the world right beside her.

(Probably the last post of the day, going to a friend's house. Bye-Bye!)

• 3 weeks later...

@@_~Soaring Heart~_,

"I have an idea." Guardian said as he stood up once more. "Why don't we go for a walk around town, then when it gets late, head out for a bite to eat. Then when that is all done, crash at my place...If you would like to, that is." he looked away, blushing. She may have only been at his house once, but she is the only mare he has ever had over, even before he left. 

Soaring smiled. "I would go anywhere." She gave him a huge grin. "Of course, we won't burn our meals with some insane magic, will we?" She laughed. Soaring shifted her weight, wincing slightly. "And we'll take it easy?" She queried nervously.

(Let us continue until the world ends! :D)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Guardian stood atop a lone hill that overlooked all of Ponyville. "Its another beautiful night, is it not?" he asked. No pony responded. Of course they didn't. It has been two years since that day. "Reminds you of how we met. Remember that?"

Again, no pony responded. He looked slightly to his right and there sat a headstone. Etched into its cold face was the name of his best friend, his wife, and lover. Soaring Heart.

"Don't worry, she is growing up just fine. I make a great dad, just like you said I would."

Slowly, he looked down and closed his eyes as they began to shed tears.

"Dad! Hurry up its getting late!" Came the voice of a filly. She had her mothers eyes, her hair, her wings and his color.

"I'm coming!" he responded. He gave the headstone one last look. "I'll talk to you later, hun. See ya." He said as he left. Once he descended down the hill, a butterfly landed on the headstone to rest for the night.

• Brohoof 1