Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2nd attempt using online photoshop tool

Skylar

Here we go ! 

(( Yes the left eye is meant to be purple )) xD 

img-1994615-1-QtANecQ.png

I copied a pose using another pic for a reference but apart from that it's pretty much all my own work smile.png

I like it, but interested what others think! smile.png

The top part of the hair is also meant to have a blue outline to mismatch like his tail :) 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 3

still as cute as before, i do notice one small thing. the tail and the hair on her head have a blue out line but the hair on the back does not. other than that it looks pretty good.

She could do with at least one highlight line in her hair considering how striped her tail is. :)

Edited by Malinter

Those outlines are meant to be there, and the reason why he / her doesn't have a blue outline on the back of the mane is to make it mismatch like the tail, also didn't want to do a blue highlight in the hair since it's meant to be my OC and he doesn't have any highlights in his hair :) 

• Brohoof 1

Those outlines are meant to be there, and the reason why he / her doesn't have a blue outline on the back of the mane is to make it mismatch like the tail, also didn't want to do a blue highlight in the hair since it's meant to be my OC and he doesn't have any highlights in his hair smile.png

Kinda figured as much. by the way, you've yet to comment on the glory, the sheer majesty that is my OC that I made. You'd think just doing a recolour would be so easy but its harder than it looks >_<