Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would love to get to know you all!

Twila Starshimmer

Hello, everypony! *waves excitedly*

I submitted in the welcoming forum not too long ago, as well as Ask a Pony, but I didn't feel that those alone were enough to get to know all of you. smile.png 

So, hello!

You can call me Flitter, FlitterHeart, Ash, Ashley--whichever you'd like.

I'm brand new to the site, as well as the MLP show. I've watched most of the episodes so far on Netflix, and I used to have them when I was a child (I'm 23).

I love meeting new people, and I try my best to treat others the way they should be treated.

I hope to make new friends and get to know all of you! wub.png

Welcome to the forums, Flitter!

Plenty of friendly people to meet here and people to talk to, 

'Tis the best forums I've ever been on myself, to be honest~

Anyway, hope you enjoy yer stay c:

OH Hi! I think I read your welcome thread, I don't why I didn't say "Hi".blush.png Sorry.

Well anyway Welcome!laugh.png I hope that you have a wonderful time here and meet many new friends.

I unfortunately have only one IRL brony friend who lives three states away.sad.png

So I am hoping to make some new friends here,smile.png  but as I warn everybody, I am VERY careful about choosing my friends.

But please, don't let that scare you off.derpy_emoticon1.png

*stares at thread in confusion for a good 15 seconds*KUbAnTY.png

Oooooooh. Okay... jeez, you really threw me for a loop there Ash. I was like, "Man, I could of sworn I responded to this thread already... where the heck... OH she made ANOTHER ONE."

Well it would seem a little redundant of me to welcome you to the forums a second time... but I can't just leave it un-welcomed can I?! (You've really put me in a bind)

Okay, okay. *ahem*"Welcome new person whom I have never welcomed before or seen in my life. I hope you have a fun time here because I am unaware of your current presence." *shoo*Good? Think they bought it? (I thought it was good)

• Brohoof 2

Wait, I'm missing free hugs???  The horror!

Hey, there, FlitterHeart!  I'm super-new, too (just joined fo'real today), and these people are awesome!  You remind me a lot of Pinkie Pie.  *looks at avatar*  Oh, well that could explain it!  Pinkie Pie is walking right next to what I assume is either you or Pinkie Pie's human form in Equestria Girls (which I haven't yet watched).

Anyway, I'll take whatever hugs haven't been hugged yet.

Yay, hugs!  Nice to meet you, too!  It's probably good that you're not always like Pinkie Pie--she's adorable, but it'd be hard for her to really do anything on Earth 'cause she'd be too busy bouncing around!