Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can I make Flitterheart?

Twila Starshimmer
Go to solution Solved by The Elusive Cinder,

if you are talking about OC's then i think it would be best to create your own.

tough if you want to participate in the canon roleplays i would recommend checking in with the forum section moderator to ask if the position is already taken.

if not, then you could create your own personality :)

@,

Well, you're in what is known as the planning/searching/out-of-context discussion for RPs. If you want to plan an RP that involves this character, this is the place. But to me, it seems as if you're talking about pony merch, or asking if it is alright to make an OC based off this pony merch. You'll find all of that in what is called "Sugarcube Corner." I'm Thunder-Dash by the way. Welcome to MLP Forums! 

So, if I wanted to participate in a Roleplay, I need to make a character sheet like the pinned one on this forum? Would I post that in the archive section?

Sorry if I sound silly. blush.png

And if I can't use her, but I wanted to use her coloring, would I be allowed to use a fanart picture of that pony but with a different name/personality, or would I need to ask someone to make one?

@,

Hey Flitterheart!

With regards to using Flitterheart as a character:

Theres no reason whatsoever that you wouldn't be allowed to roleplay as Flitterheart on this website: you might have to apply to use her if you are using the Equestrian Empire forum, but for the normal RP forums you are free to use whoever you want - save for characters created by other people.

I would strongly advise creating a character your own however - as this means that you can create every aspect of your character. you are free to use whatever picture you want for your character - just remember that if its drawn be someone else, you'll need their permission!

You can use the link below to get the the character database:
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

From here, click the button that says 'Add Character' to bring up the template to create your own.

Again, you can use existing characters but I strongly recommend creating one of your own. Making a character page isn't compulsory, but if you do then you have a permanent record of your character that you can use to show others everything they need to know whenever they need to see it - and a lot of roleplays will require you to have a link to a character that you can provide.

For example, here is one of my own:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cinderblock-r3563

Then, it's just a case of finding a roleplay to join!

Hope this helps!

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 2

How do I make a cutie mark, do you know?

In the pony creator just find a picture of what you want and upload it into the program. You can also just not add it to the picture and just describe it in the profile.

Edited by MoonFeather

It seems that this issue has been fully resolved, so I will lock this thread. I will also mark the post that most effectively answered the question in your original post as the best answer.

Just for future reference, if you have any other questions about roleplays in the future you are most certainly welcome to ask them in this forum section, but the following may help as well:

Have fun roleplaying!