Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Just one apple short...

Discolt

So I started writing a story, after watching the amazing SaveDerpy video over and over again.

It's basically about Derpy, and focuses on the way she is and how it might affect some of our most beloved characters. The intent is for this to be as close to a show episode as possible, so if it's not like that, then I seriously failed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7875647/1/One_Apple_Short

Anyway, please read and give an honest opinion! Writing for this fandom is very new to me, after all.

Edited by Discolt

This is quite a story! You nailed the Derpy's personality for the most part, probably better than I could do myself. As I was reading I could also see the episode progressing in my head, which is also a plus.

Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the compliments! I wish the people at Equestria Daily shared your opinion. I did a couple things wrong, it seems, mostly with Applejack being out of character. And since I simply can't stand the thought of having a fic with problems, I'm going to fix, fix and rewrite, rewrite the whole chapter until I manage to impress them!

Poor derpy!!! Derpy needs her own episode. AND IT MUST BE WRITTEN TO THIS STORY. IT SIMPLY MUST. :D *pulls up gmail and begins writing to Lauren Faust* "Dear princess celesti-I MEAN LAUREN FAUST. Thats what i meant to say... yeaaaaah....."

• Brohoof 1