Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Would it be fine with you... if I turned up to your house every week and gave you hats? Hats... made out of grapes... I'd like to give you my grape hats.

Er...a grape hat? Ah haven't seen that before...

You're going to love them... your first delivery shall be Friday... also I shall come to your house tonight and just... fill up your kitchen with lovely artichokes... loads and loads of artichokes.

Ah...oh. O-kay.

You won't even hear me... I promise I'll be quiet... you'll all be sleeping and I will come with your artichokes... I may even come to your rooms and put a little lettuce next to your beds so you can have a nice present to wake up to.

Hats you say?

Please my dear fellow, step into the TARDIS, I do enjoy a good hat.

You'll love them... they're amazing... also while I'm in your Tardis I shall go about placing tomatoes everywhere... you'll be looking for them for weeks... delicious tomatoes...

I don't know if I would like this pony to visit my house tonight... :blink:

I also don't think that he gets all these vedgetables and fruits legally, so better watch your apple trees in case he wants to fill someponys kitchen with apples

(edited)

Erm...a hammer and some nails. Ah'm not the Home Depot.

That's all I need, I am an Alicorn :P

Edit: Forgot my question; Do you know any good spots in the Everfree Forest to build a shelter? (I get the feeling I already asked this, but I like trying to keep my questions related)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

Okay, this is getting slightly odd, but never fear!

I shall simply take those tomatoes and place them gently under your bed three weeks in the past.

Ah...don't think they'd stay fresh.

I don't know if I would like this pony to visit my house tonight... :blink:

I also don't think that he gets all these vedgetables and fruits legally, so better watch your apple trees in case he wants to fill someponys kitchen with apples

Nopony's gonna be stealin' the Apple family's crop! *readies pitchfork*

That's all I need, I am an Alicorn :P

Edit: Forgot my question; Do you know any good spots in the Everfree Forest to build a shelter? (I get the feeling I already asked this, but I like trying to keep my questions related)

Ah don't go to the Everfree much...but ya probably shouldn't go too far in...

*hugs you again, and refers to Equestria as home* Mommy, I wanna go home... *crying again*

Posted Image

(edited)

Ah don't go to the Everfree much...but ya probably shouldn't go too far in...

Oh you won't have to worry about that, as I said I've lived in Everfree as long as I can remember, I've learned just about everything somepony can about surviving there.

Thanks for trying, but that doesn't help me much. Do you think Zecora could have some good advice on where to live?

And, goodnight AJ

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

Hi Applejack! You're my other fave pony, with Rainbow Dash. It's funny how you guys challenge each other all the time. Question time, sorry if it's been asked before, I didn't want to bother reading all them pages @.@ too many >.< I only read 2 pages. If you did live with your mom and dad before moving to Sweet Apple Acres, then where did you live before?

Oh you won't have to worry about that, as I said I've lived in Everfree as long as I can remember, I've learned just about everything somepony can about surviving there.

Thanks for trying, but that doesn't help me much. Do you think Zecora could have some good advice on where to live?

And, goodnight AJ

If ya can understand her rhymin' schemes.

G'nite!

Hi Applejack! You're my other fave pony, with Rainbow Dash. It's funny how you guys challenge each other all the time. Question time, sorry if it's been asked before, I didn't want to bother reading all them pages @.@ too many >.< I only read 2 pages. If you did live with your mom and dad before moving to Sweet Apple Acres, then where did you live before?

Ah was too young ta remember much back then...

Hey AJ, I get the feeling I asked this before, but again my memory betrays me. Are you much of a gamer?

Hah! Ah just played what ya bronies call "Red Dead Redemption".Yeehaw, that was fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hah! Ah just played what ya bronies call "Red Dead Redemption".Yeehaw, that was fun!

You don't mind the idea of the way horses are used in it? Anyways, glad you found a human game you liked, did you know there's DLC for it?

You don't mind the idea of the way horses are used in it? Anyways, glad you found a human game you liked, did you know there's DLC for it?

Nah, ah'm gettin used ta your human horses. And what's a DLC?

Does Applejack like oranges?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Nah, ah'm gettin used ta your human horses. And what's a DLC?

It's slang for Downloadable Content, and the DLC I was talking about introduces zombies, there's also some extra content DLCs but if you get any I definitely recommend Undead Nightmare

post-2458-0-51145500-1336093812_thumb.jpg

It's slang for Downloadable Content, and the DLC I was talking about introduces zombies, there's also some extra content DLCs but if you get any I definitely recommend Undead Nightmare

post-2458-0-51145500-1336093812_thumb.jpg

Ah, no way! Ah've had enough zombies for now, thank ya kindly.