**Appleshy**

Name: Silver dusk

God(ess): Hephaestus

Mane: see picture

Coat: see picture

Species: pegasus

Eye Color: see picture

Cutie Mark: see picture

Back Story: had a fairly normal life until he turned 10, and his mom and step-dad violently split up, causing him to run away. He was on the road for about 3 weeks when he received a sign from his dad telling him to go to camp

Weapon: he has an enchanted sword made of gears that heats up on command.

Other: he is quite a good flier, and a good tactician

well since artic left I think it will be up to dave pyro if you join im game for more and it will be easier to get things moving after holiday clears

Right, so Arctic is officially gone? I just PM'd her, asking her if she's done with this RP, if she is, I'll step in for her, if not though, then she'll be still in charge...

@@Diamondeye83

Hey, I know you meant well, and I'm totally fine with Silver knowing Lux, but before you do something like that, could you just PM me or post it on the OOC here? Just say "hey, I think my OC should know your OC, that cool?" To which I would reply "yeah, sounds cool to me." I'm fine with it, just a courtesy thing. It kinda caught me off guard. Anyways, looking forward to RPing with ya!

Right, so Arctic is officially gone? I just PM'd her, asking her if she's done with this RP, if she is, I'll step in for her, if not though, then she'll be still in charge...

@@Diamondeye83

Hey, I know you meant well, and I'm totally fine with Silver knowing Lux, but before you do something like that, could you just PM me or post it on the OOC here? Just say "hey, I think my OC should know your OC, that cool?" To which I would reply "yeah, sounds cool to me." I'm fine with it, just a courtesy thing. It kinda caught me off guard. Anyways, looking forward to RPing with ya!

that and what about the journey there? seriously idk how far away the camp is but were all of a sudden there.

Well I'll just go ahead and put an application up.

Name: Frost Typhoon

Species: Unicorn

God: Apollo

Coat: White

Mane: Blue

Eyes: Purple

Cutie Mark: Two Crossed arrows

Back Story: Frost has lived with his father since birth, his dad was good and kind, took him camping, taught him survival skills, and archery....a lot of archery. Then on his eighteenth birth day, his father gave Hol a letter and told him he was off to camp....which seemed odd.

Weapon: A long bow that has been modded to fold up and hit in his quiver angling with the arrows.

Other: Good in survival situations, shelter, making a fire, hunting. Always wears his jacket that was a present from his father. Always listening to music.

If i can join.

Name: Essence Flux
God(ess): Hades
Mane: Pale blue. Icy Blu
Coat: Pale Red
Species: Pegasus
Eye Color: green
Cutie Mark: Cross of knives
Back Story: A good assasin, takes down corrupt leaders and such
Weapon: posin or knives, or electrical knuckes.
Other:

Name: Tempest

God: Poseidon

Appearance: his character submission is in my signature

Weapon: Dual swords

Name: Ivy

God: Rhea

Appearance: look at the character submission in my signature

Weapon: staff

Is this still open?

hey artic I would like to sign up

name: sugar heart