Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Warped Mane 6

Cerise Hood

Warped Mane 6

First, click this (magical) link:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/73050-the-warped-mane-six/?fromsearch=1

This is a RP @Pripyat Pony & I will be hosting. The story(by Pripyat):

A rough idea I had was that Twilight could be doing a spell, and be interrupted by somepony, and the result is that she makes a bad mistake! Said mistake results in the Mane Six swapping places with the Warped Six, and ending up in their distopian universe, and the Warped Six in orignal Equestria. Could be two threads, with one focusing on the damage and havoc the Warped Six cause in original Equestria, with Spike as Glitter's slave, and the other on Twilight and the others being shocked and horrified at the way that other ponies treat them, and frantically working on a way to fix it.

Also, at the same time as Twilight made the mistake in the spell, Glitter could have been deliberately doing the spell to swap her group with Twilight's, therefore fixing the spell won't be that easy...

Standard rules, no godmodding or whatever, blah blah blah.

Parts:

Twilight Sparkle/Glitter: SuperMarioKingdom

Applejack/Applesauce: nioniosbbbb

Spike:

Spike:

Rainbow Dash/Cloud: Mint Drop

Fluttershy/Butterfly: Arctic Fox

Pinkie Pie/Party Pie: Pripyat Pony

Rarity/Gem: EpicHarmony

Other parts:

Discord-nioniosbbbb

Edited by EpicHarmony

@, I wouldn't mind that, tho it might be easier to take two parts if you're taking the warped part and the mane six part.

I'd be happy to play both Pinkie Pie and Party Pie, for example.

Ah. I just don't think I'm very good at playng Rainbow Dash, and I really want to be somepony like Rarity or AJ but not their warped counterparts, but whatever. Cloud and RD, I suppose.

Can people play as characters besides those in the OP? If so, it'd be nice if I can just play the random wild life of the Everfree. It'd provide an interesting third party since the Everfree animals are allied to none. I understand if it doesn't work

I'd accept families of the Mane/Warped Six, or Ponyville ponies, but since the action isn't really going to take place outside of the pony towns at the moment, there isn't really any need to play Everfree creatures. Zecora on the other hoof...

@@Pripyat Pony, Weeeeeell... is there any place for the original villains or something? Maybe i could play Discord... alternatively i want to play Applejack and Applesauce.

I'll put you down for Applejack/Applesauce.

And Discord. He'd love this.

Edited by EpicHarmony

Seems like Applejack/Applesauce is already taken. That's a mite shame.

Then can I be Twilight Sparkle/Glitter? I've got quite a logical mind, so I think I can do it.

p.s. This is my very first roleplay ever. Please don't be too harsh on me if I make a mistake...

New to the RP world? Don't worry. I only joined my first RP in September.

By the way, you're accepted.

• Brohoof 1

We just need somepony to play both Spikes then we can start!

@, I talked the RP over with Nios, and we thought that it would be easier to have two RP threads, one for normal Equestria and one for the distopia where the Warped Six come from. It would be easier for everypony to RP in and mean that nopony will get confused about where they're meant to be.

@, I talked the RP over with Nios, and we thought that it would be easier to have two RP threads, one for normal Equestria and one for the distopia where the Warped Six come from. It would be easier for everypony to RP in and mean that nopony will get confused about where they're meant to be.

So, are we skipping the intro, the story before the switcheroo, or will that also have Mane six version and Warped version?

I also got some questions about this roleplay settings:

Is Spike also changing dimension, and will his counterpart also be warped? If so, how?

Also, when does this story arc takes place? Is it when Twilight is Unicorn, or when she is Alicorn with elements, or without elements? Also, would it be possible for Twilight and Glitter to be different in state?

Edited by SuperMarioKingdom

Seems good. I'll post them, if no one minds.

Also, maybe we could use a better title?

Excuse me, I am at an appointment and am not aware of all the posts passing.

Edited by EpicHarmony

@, @@Pripyat Pony, No need!!! We could just do it like this...

WARPED EQUESTRIA SECTION

Rp Dialogue and stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NORMAL EQUESTRIA SECTION

Rp Dialogue and Stuff.

I dunno, that requires people to roleplay for two characters at the same time, which is more difficult and may slow down the roleplaying. And if the speed of story progression differs between Normal world and Warped world, it might bring some confusions.

I also got some questions about this roleplay settings:

Is Spike also changing dimension, and will his counterpart also be warped? If so, how?

Also, when does this story arc takes place? Is it when Twilight is Unicorn, or when she is Alicorn with elements, or without elements? Also, would it be possible for Twilight and Glitter to be different in state?

Spike could stay in his own dimension, if the spell only covers the ponies. His warped counterpart would be Glitter's slave, and Gem would probably use him too, so he'd be anxious and unhappy. Nios and I figured out that the Warped Six's elements would work on them kinda like the Ring in LOTR; it's cuz of them that the Warped Six are warped.

For simplicity's sake, it would be easier for Twilight to be a unicorn. Glitter probably won't have been promoted, so it also takes away the chance of Twilicorn doing alicorn spells and fixing the RP too quickly. Also, the ponies would look basically the same, but there'd be differences. For example, Glitter would probably style her mane a different way and be more stylish.

Also, I don't see it being difficult to do two threads. It would in fact be easier to know which character to post with. IE; Warped thread, you use Glitter. Normal thread, you use Twilight.

@, @, Maybe Nios could come up with a good title for the RP threads?

@, To put it basically; the Ring acts on you to warp your character for the worst, and makes you want it all the more. That's the way the warped Elements would work. The Warped Six would refuse to give them up and be unaware that they're destroying their personalities.