Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My thoughts on stuff about things.

EmoFlutterguy

I finally have seen all of the episodes. My mind... blown to pieces. The first two episodes of the new season leave so many questions to be answered! But anyway, I can kind of compare Twilight to Rainbow Dash now because she flew fine when saving her friends, and Rainbow flew even more awesomely to save them. I'm definitely looking forward to the growth of Princess Twilight. While we're waiting, let's all just enjoy this season 1-based meme.

post-20620-0-38634200-1385519621_thumb.jpg

I, in fact, have a mildly severe case of CDO.

It's funny how Twilight was able to fly pretty well at the end of the Magical Mystery Cure, so many questions still arise from the 2 part episode.

Sometimes people do hard things just perfect without even thinking about it the first time they try, but then struggle with it for a long time after. That's my theory.

Sometimes people do hard things just perfect without even thinking about it the first time they try, but then struggle with it for a long time after. That's my theory.

Hmm, I guess the writers have a very serious problem with staying true to continuity.