Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

Amethyst gives a history lesson. :P

Also: I'd just like to officially announce our two most recent (and I think, final, since we already have a lot of players) additions: Scribblegroove and Nioniosbbbb.

Just in case anyone was wondering why they had jumped it. :P

Amethyst gives a history lesson. :pAlso: I'd just like to officially announce our two most recent (and I think, final, since we already have a lot of players) additions: Scribblegroove and Nioniosbbbb.

So... I haven't been accepted is what you are saying? *sigh* Guess I didn't see that one coming...

@, Actually none has mentioned whether you are accepted or not. 

Amethyst gives a history lesson.  :P

Also: I'd just like to officially announce our two most recent (and I think, final, since we already have a lot of players) additions: Scribblegroove and Nioniosbbbb.

Just in case anyone was wondering why they had jumped it.  :P

Don't mean to sound like a dick but I think the bold speaks for itself.

@, Dude i get it... i am lucky to have gotten in myself. Also why would you sound like a dick? I guess i just didn't see you being mentioned that's all. Anyways we still have that Rp i told you about that i am kinda planning. 

This RP group is HUGE. I barely know everyone! And I'm a DM!  :okiedokielokie: Should I put another member in Team Brandy or something? :huh: 

Amethyst gives a history lesson. :P

Sorry to bug you again but I wanna know why my application was not accepted.

Sorry folks - busy weekend: I'll get replies up to everyone shortly!

Okay! So, I'm on my phone and I'm tired: so excuse lack of mentions and so on.

As for why I'm not accepting any more? I can't oversee any more players. As a DM, a real DM telling an interactive story and not just the 'host' of the RP (and nothing against RP hosts, I'm just highlighting that they aren't the same thing) I have to keep the story moving - have to ensure that the arcs all meet up, that the players know where they are and what their options are. It's hard - and it gets harder with each new player. It was a stretch to accommodate Nioniosbbbb and Scribblegroove, but I've seen first hand that they can sustain themselves if i need to leave them to their own devices at any stage so I'm willing to push the boundaries a little. As much as I would like to though, I cannot keep accepting a limitless number of players as i then run an increasing risk of this already chaotic story collapsing completely.
  • Brohoof 3

Gah, so many things are happening all at once. I feel like I keep missing things. I just remembered Pavisa's horn is dispelling things around it too. Oh well, no worry. I'll try to work something into my next post.

• Brohoof 2