Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Geek0zoid

Uh...What? I have no clue how to respond to that, considering Aegis is high on adrenaline and in the middle of a panic attack.

Edit: Nevermind. I finally figured out a response.

Edited by Windbreaker

... Ummm i even wrote it out in my post this time..........

yeah, I didn't notice that till you pointed it out. I was kinda rushed when I posted then. Don't worry, I fixed it.

Heya all, just wanted to note somewhere that I'm going out of town with school today and I won't be back until Sunday, so I won't be able to post again until then.

• Brohoof 1

@@Windbreaker,

Let me answer your question with a question; why are you overthinking things? I'm simply doing this because Eclipse is a LITTLE tired of stuff like this happening.

Let loose, man, and go with it. All I'm trying to do is enjoy myself :)

@@Geek0zoid

I understand that you're trying to enjoy yourself, but there are others in this RP too. And if a player is sitting on the sidelines because they can't post, that means they're not enjoying themselves.

I can't post for Aegis because if I do, he's going to yell at Eclipse. And I can't post for Noble because Bolt hasn't responded. So I'm stuck at the moment.

@@Windbreaker,

Perhaps I could do that, but that would require Blast getting away from Clockwork, who he's trying to slow down (They're both going pretty fast XD) If he gets away from Clockwork, he could try. 

He might have more success anyways. Him and Aegis are (Moderately) closer.

@@Geek0zoid,

Sorry about the delay, I'm just waiting for the others to get their posts in before I continue. I didn't want to get too far ahead, since Clockwork has sped off and is likely going to be nearing the entrance to the cavern soon. everyone else has barely made their way out the door of the inner chamber. (Some haven't even left yet)

@@Midnight Scribbler,

I thought they were in that intersection, which was why Aegis told Clockwork to turn right. It's the only place there that even has a right turn at the moment.

@@Tricksters Pride,

It's all good. I can wait. Just not fond of sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else post.

@@Geek0zoid

Just going to clarify that Aegis isn't shouting yet. He's just trying to get away from Eclipse. Turns out shaking someone isn't the best idea for calming them down.

Edited by Windbreaker

@@Tricksters Pride,

Nope, not sarcasm. I'm not good at that whole sarcasm thing whether its Internet or irl :lol:

Oh, if you're waiting for my post, I actually thought I was waiting for yours.. I don't think I saw it D:

• Brohoof 1