Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Journey through the Multiverse (RP)

Drago Ryder

@

"I guess so..." She wasn't sure what to say after that. There was one in one thousand chance that her guess would be right. So what to do now? "Well I look forward to our..." She took a moment to think, "Travels! This should be fun right?" 

"I wonder if you heard what I said at the beginning with death." Her shadow said something to emphasis it's point. "It's even in bold!" Muddle disregarded her shadow's words again. 

Edited by danzxc123

@@Demirari,

Hush saw the suited pony near take a glance and write something down. She turned around from the other two ponies and waved at the suited pony before adjusting her scarf and getting into a better sitting position. She still wasn't sure what to do except sit there and do nothing. 

@@Ampharos

Cryptical Code saw the mare wave at him, Cryptical Code wasn't expecting her to notice him taking a quick glance. Due to common social laws, he'll have to wave back, not that he wouldn't if the common social laws weren't there in the first place. Cryptical Code decided to wave back at the pink-maned earth pony. Deciding not to really speak, he decided to bring up a small white board that the agency had stashed in his suitcase for some reason. He opened one of his markers that he had clipped onto his suit and wrote,

"Hello! What is your name?" 

Hoping that he didn't creep the mare out, he waited. 

@@Ampharos

Cryptical Code saw the mare wave at him, Cryptical Code wasn't expecting her to notice him taking a quick glance. Due to common social laws, he'll have to wave back, not that he wouldn't if the common social laws weren't there in the first place. Cryptical Code decided to wave back at the pink-maned earth pony. Deciding not to really speak, he decided to bring up a small white board that the agency had stashed in his suitcase for some reason. He opened one of his markers that he had clipped onto his suit and wrote,

"Hello! What is your name?" 

Hoping that he didn't creep the mare out, he waited.

Hush felt an idd sensation when the pony acknowledged her in writing rather than speaking. 'Were the others filled in on me? I guess it would make sense. I'm probably difficult to work with...' thought Hush, not even acknowledging the fact that the pony may have just not wanted to talk. She pulled a small note pad and pen out of one of her pockets and wrote, 'My name's Hush. And your's?'

@@Ampharos,

Cryptical Code smiled as the mare which he now knows as Hush wrote back to him in writing. Thinking that she's playing along and not creeped out, he erased his board. The marker suddenly started to write on the board as Cryptical Code translated his thoughts into the board,

"My name is Cryptical Code, nice to meet you!"

Then underneath it, the marker continued to write,

"Hows your day?"  

Edited by Demirari

Wade could not help but eaves drop on their conversation and he overheard something about a letter. Wades curiosity eventually got the better of him. Speaking to no one specific he used hit time speed to get to the group at high speeds.

"Excuse me, I could not help but over hear something about a letter. Would it happen to look something like this?"

Wade pulled out his letter and presented it to no one in particular.

'Another pony going to be on our team?' Thought Cryptical Code as he noticed the unicorn presenting his letter. 'Better show mine,' Crptical Code's letter floated out of his pocket and presented it to the unicorn. He awaited the unicorn's response. His coin floating between the board and letter.

@Demirari

Wade slowed time once more and gave a quick view over the letter. It was identical to the one he held. He placed the letter down by the ponies side. To them only a second had gone by.

"Well the letter seems to be identical to mine, it seems that we may be in this together. Do you mind if I sit here?"

Cryptical Code shook his head in a "No Problem" signal as he motioned to a vacant seat near him. He took a small paper and jolted something down and showed it to the unicorn.

The small paper read,

"My name is Cryptical Code and what is yours?"

Cryptical awaited a response from the unicorn.

Tempest stopped meditating, and looked at the other ponies. "For those of you that do not yet know me, my name is Tempest." He said, as the train pulled into Canterlot. "We're here." The cyan pegesus then exited the train and headed for the palace.

Ivy shrugged, and followed her husband.

@@Demirari,

"My name is, well let's just keep that on a need to know basis. You do not talk much do you sir. Anyway, we have arrived in Canterlot. I will see you later."

As soon as the train pulled up and its doors opened, Wade Slowed time and moved outside and started to move towards the castle.

'What a strange group of ponies. It does not matter, I am here for a reason, and what ever that reason is, it will all be explained when I reach the castle.'

Edited by Child of Darkness

Shrugging as the unicorn left without saying anything, Cryptical Code putted his thing away. Standing up and stretching, he offered his hoof to Hush. A small piece of paper floated to be presented to Hush. On it, it said,

"Welcome to Canterlot explorer! Need a hoof?"

Edited by Demirari

@, "Right, I'll be looking forward to it too." said Blacklight as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly . Noticeing the train had stopped he quickly added, " Ah, it seems we've arrived. It was nice talking with you Muddle, but I have a few things I need to care of. I'll meet up with you at the castle later." and with that he headed out the door and took off flying towards the castle. Not again...he thought as he tried to clear his head as painful, long buried memories threaten to rush up to surface.   

Edited by Blacklight01

Muddle waved as the pony left, "Nice meeting you too." She felt good knowing that she may have made a friend. He didn't seem too unhappy when he left. Her shadow of course told her otherwise.

rubbed the back of his head awkwardly .
"You can't read can you?"

Again her shadow was making no sense. "Well, at least we have sometime to wander a bit before meeting the princess." Her shadow nodded in reply, "Yeah, also you stop speaking to yourself." 

Muddle realized what she had done and quickly used her magic to levitate her bag. Then she started to trot out the trains doors. 

@@Demirari,

Hush snorted, as that was the only way she could really convey laughter, and took his hoof. Once she was standing she scribbled down on her notepad,

"You can talk to me you know..."

Hush looked outside a window and gestured Cryptical Code towards the door out of the train. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos

"Ah yes, very well then Ms. Hush, I shall speak to you then!" Cryptical Code said as he started walking toward the train doors. He turned his head around and said, "Lets go! To the Princess's palace of gold." Pointing toward the large castle far away from their current location. His suitcase followed with his silver coin being tucked into his pocket. 

Edited by Demirari

@@Demirari,

Before leaving, Hush scribbled on her notepad, "What do you think are in the portals?" Hush honestly had no guess herself, but this stallion was probably much smarter than her, so he might have a clue. It was going to be hard to respond to them while they were walking, but Hush would probably, maybe, manage.

• Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos,

Turning around, Cryptical Code noticed the notepad, reading it, his mind wondered off somewhere. What could the portals be... Cryptical Code thought as he searched up any information from his mind. Ponies entering, ponies aren't coming back... Turning around, Cryptical Code spoke, "Assuming that the portals are like teleportation magic, then it could be that these portals lead to a far away area. And considering that ponies aren't coming back, I think that we can safely assume that the portals are one way. Unless they were to be kidnapped or killed by something over there." 

He then started walking, then he turned around, "Can you speak? I'm wondering since you've been using that notepad, unless you don't like speaking... like me."

Edited by Demirari

@@Demirari,

Hush nodded her head at the question. She saw a table and quickly wrote, "Well what if the place is so nice the people don't want to leave?" She was trying to be sarcastic, so Hush rolled her eyes when she showed Code the paper. Hopefully the message got through. But in all seriousness, Code's theory was probably correct. A one way portal to a far away land would be hard to get back from... 

Edited by Ampharos

@@Ampharos,

"If the place was so nice, I would love to stay there then!" Cryptical Code replied to Hush's note as he continued to walk. He then continued, "If we are going to be forced to stay there, they better have coffee!" Cryptical Code proclaimed, then he continued, "I'll be right back." Cryptical Code ran into a coffee shop then immediately ran out with a small coffee floating near him. Sipping, he continued walking toward the palace in his previous pace. 

Wade waited at the castle doors. It would take a while for the other ponies to arrive. To Wade, they all seemed so very slow and sluggish. But then again, he did have time magic. To pass the time, Wade had been practising a few new tricks he had picked up over the years. One being the ability to turn into smoke, needless to say it often ends in a fail.

"Where is everyone else? They are so slow. Well, I got nothing better to do."

Wade starting to try and cast some very high level time spells needed for time travel. The spells would take Wade years to learn from his level, but practice is practice non the less.

Tempest and Ivy entered the castle, and the cyan pegesus glanced at his wife. "I'll be right back." He said, before trotting into a separate hall that lead to his private quarters.

The silver unicorn smiled slightly, and sighed. She then noticed Wade, and trotted up to said pony. "You must be one of the other explorers. My name's Ivy." She said. "Who're you?"

Blacklight, after circling the castle a few times to clear his head, landed outside the castle gates. Entering the castle, he stood there a little unsure of what to do next. The letter said to meet up at the castle though I don't see anyone...oh wait there's two unicorns maybe they know where go.  Approaching the two unicorns he asked, " Excuse me, have you seen anypony who looks like an explorer pass though here?"  

Edited by Blacklight01

Tempest and Ivy entered the castle, and the cyan pegesus glanced at his wife. "I'll be right back." He said, before trotting into a separate hall that lead to his private quarters.

The silver unicorn smiled slightly, and sighed. She then noticed Wade, and trotted up to said pony. "You must be one of the other explorers. My name's Ivy." She said. "Who're you?"

"I am another explorer, but as far as my name, let's keep that information witheld until further notice. So do you have any ideas on what these portals could mean, where are they coming from?"

Wade did not trust this pony so he had his magic on stand by just in case he had to move, fast.

(Sorry I was gone for a while)

After getting off the train Muddle started to make her way to the castle. She got sidetracked every now and again, being in Canterlot was quite a rare occasion for her, and she wanted to take in a few a sights. 

When she arrived at the castle, Muddle had on and equestrian cafe cap, which her shadow ripped of upon entry. "Kill joy..."