Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is any of this happening to anyone else?

Slice0Pie

What's up with the site today? I keep getting constant lag, if I try to comment on anyones status, it just bumps me up to the top of the page, I cant even comment on my own, and I cant check my content. is there just an update going on with the site at the moment, or is it a bug? Is there anyway to fix it?

• Brohoof 3

I'd like to hear this issue get addressed as well. I'm sure a lot of the members here would. I personally find the comment glitch really annoying. And the fact I can't view my own content is really quite ridiculous as well. I'm not sure why we are having so many glitches today. Bugs? Some kind of update?

Whatever it is I hope it gets resolved soon.

Also, if you don't mind me adding, the site's also been having some difficulties with refreshing from what I've seen, as well as a whole bunch of lag.

But again, I just hope and wish the mods the best of luck in sorting these technical difficult out.

Given the rash of strange issues all over the site, with lag, permission error messages, what I think are server-side scripts not running, plus the weird jumping-bean thing going on with the status replies, I'm figuring there's something going wrong with the server itself. I know I've put at least one ticket for one of these issues, and I'm sure others have put in tickets for the rest. The Techie Ponies for the site are probably just as frustrated trying to figure why it's all gone haywire all at once. :)

I have been having so many problems these last few days it is not even funny, most of the worst ones I had I am no longer experiencing like not being able to post in any threads, not being able to post status updates unless I was in the support ticket menu (go figure), and not being able to click on my notifications or profile. Mostly everything seemed normal for a while except for the ban bug which is everyone is getting and now though I can make status updates but indeed having the same issues with status updates.

The sites currently being plagued with a few bugs. They started off minor but have recently started becoming more annoying. The tech guys are working on fixing the issue guys.

• Brohoof 4

I've been getting them, too. Because of this annoying glitch (besides the other annoying glitch >_> ), I can't view my own content, including the dropdown menu in statuses, messages, or settings unless I stop loading my browser.