Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Songs you've fallen asleep listening to

RaptorJaysus

Hey everyone! I was just wondering, does anyone else unintentionally fall asleep while listening to music at night? If so, what song was it? I know I've fallen asleep multiple times listening to music. A lot of people find me strange and disturbed because I fell asleep while listening to this song. I've also fallen asleep to Animals As Leaders and Pendulum. Seriously, those two bands can make the most relaxing songs.

The last song I fell asleep listening to was "Wild Eyes" by Parkway Drive, I'm not quite sure how one can fall asleep listening to this on full blast.

I could easily. I was the one that fell asleep to Slaves Shall Serve. The other day I also fell asleep listening to this.

I used to fall asleep to Dan Gibson's Solitudes, specifically of Niagara Falls. Unfortunately, I don't have a video, but it's just relaxing music against nature sounds. There used to be a channel on Comcast that played music like that, too, so sometimes I'd fall asleep watching/listening to that. Sometimes I fall asleep to smooth jazz. That's just my all around chill out music.

Now, though, I fall asleep listening to white noise. I think I inadvertently conditioned myself into sleeping without white noise and now I have a lot of difficulty falling asleep without it ._.;

I've fallen asleep listening to Ezio's Family, Christmas Cuts, and Squirrelly Girl I'm to tired right know really put down any links, so I'll just go listen to those songs now and sleep

• 1 month later...